Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Sept Case is out

Started by tvc,

Previous topic - Next topic

tvc

lvdust72

tvc

your so very welcome and maybe this will earn me my first gold star from Barbara  pweese lol gl all

Lady Golden Eagle

HI all,
   The badge is not listed in our book yet, don't complete game
or you won't get credit for badge.

Barbara

Barbara

Quote from: tvc on August 31, 2005, 05:32:32 PM
your so very welcome and maybe this will earn me my first gold star from Barbara  pweese lol gl all
Since you announced this, I've finished it twice, once for myself and once for a friend.  You get two gold stars!

tvc

yipeee thank you Barbara I will cherish this post  O0 :-*

Barbara

I cherish you.  Thank you very much for posting this information for the forum.  Please do not tell Max-a-Million (what my sister calls him) that I finished the badge before he did or he will be soooo cheesed off.  Hey Max!  Fairy Hoglette hoof marks up and down your back! Bah ha ha!

p.s. (small voice) Max, I didn't mean it, sorry.

Jeffer

It's September already?  That explains why that guy in the red vest was chasing me down the street the other day with his little stop sign!

It took me two blocks to lose him.... ;)

Barbara

The big yellow busses should have been your first clue.  I LOVE September!  It is the best month of the year.

beanie

Barbara -you get me everytime with that laugh of yours... lol--- Hope one day I can earn a star but most of the time I don't know where I'm at, much less getting info before anyone else hehe..  Thanks for the heads up tvc... great job  O0

Barbara

beanie

Oh what a sweetie you are-   thank you-  I think I'll just look up then and gaze upon them hehe...  ;D :-*

meadfill

thanks for the info
i tried it and i hate this game but i cant afford the auto! lol so i guess ill just have to wait until i can no good at the game lol thanks for the news so i know

sleauxmeaux

how many puzzles do you have to complete to solve the "case"?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview