This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New clothes

Started by lvdust72,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

Has anyone else noticed our mini's ca now be Fairy-ized!!??  I so need tokens now.....We all can be good little Badge Fairies like Barb!! :-*

tvc

lol true i just saw backgrounds are nice lookin

Barbara

Oh my,now I have to look at this, thanks Sweetheart!

Barbara

Quote from: lvdust72 on August 31, 2005, 05:54:13 PM
Has anyone else noticed our mini's ca now be Fairy-ized!!??  I so need tokens now.....We all can be good little Badge Fairies like Barb!! :-*
Let me know if you need tokens Honey, and I can give you a million if you need them.

christina

thank you! that's exactly what my mini needed!!!!!! omg she's so cute now! how do I post a pic on here, I want to share her with everyone!

beanie

I love those fairy clothes- they are beautiful and so are the new backgrounds-  I have to say great choice to pogo... I love the lime-colored one.. Had to buy, buy, buy-  good thing I have plenty of tokens or I'd be broke.  Thanks for giving us the heads up, I rarely look for new stuff, it was really a treat. O0

Barbara

I went for the red myself, very fairy snazzy.

sxybamabit

what do u fariyrized and how do u do it or see it

Barbara

Go to you mini and look at the "outfits"  There are cute little fairy clothes ans accessories.

tvc

there is also a pink ribbon too along with a frog and other things under the headin of goodies

Barbara

I got the frog.  I love that I kissed one and got my true Prince.  The background with the daffodils and the huge lady bug is so sweet.

TwistofF8

Did ya notice, there aren't any shoes for sale?   I can buy a flick flamingo, but I cant find a pair of high heels any where.

Barbara

What true lady would be caught dead without a pair of spike-heeled black pumps?  Hello Pogo?  Make a shoe for the timid also, maybe an attractive pump with a modest heel?

tvc

I had to go to the mens side and look at there fairy costumes I wonder if many men will be wearing them lol

Barbara

Jeffer

I don't know about the one's with the wings. There's just sort of a, um, statement there.

Not that I have a problem with that.....

Barbara

Jeffer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview