This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

another new game coming soon-UPGRADING

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

found another new game coming soon-no details yet,but im sure some people will add to this
also back in the next few weeks is the return of spooky slots O0

bobby

Barbara

Spooky Slots is fun. I look forward to seeing it come back for a while.

bobby

caroline196

theres is 1 badge for spooky slots,normal challenge badge,havent seen a special edition as of yet,but spooky slots will be returning start of october

bobby

most likely there will be a sweet tooth and spooky slot weekly challenge and special badge for finishing both

Barbara

There have been 2 Spooky Slots associated special editions badges so far.  It would be nice to have another.

sentinels

now there is a game Pogo should put on their TO GO list. I prefer playing Spooky Slots to any other one they have. makes for a long 11 months when its gone lol.
  So sorry for rambling, that was my original token maker when i first joined POGO, so its like a lost love lol

huggybear

Not sure if this has been posted but another game qwerty not sure how to put the badges in here

bobby

qwerty has been coming soon for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and pogo still hasn't posted anything about it

huggybear

bobby

qwerty's rank badges look alot better than alot of the other games rank badges too  O0

huggybear

The emerald looks kinda neat, but the ace the king and the cactus one are similar to badges we already have

bobby

i like the little worm badge :D

huggybear

No comment on that one! lol Sorry i posted something that has already been posted.  Just hope it'll be sooner then later before any of them come out.

bobby

huggybear

huggybear

World class solitaire 2, look's like their giving alot of games facelifts

bobby

Quote from: huggybear on September 07, 2005, 04:49:07 PM
World class solitaire 2, look's like their giving alot of games facelifts
and like all the new games 5 more rank badges   :)/ >:( good and bad

huggybear

Yeah but i wonder how long it'll take them to come out with the new game?  They can slow down a little and let us slow pokes catch up

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview