PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:04:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can Anyone tell me which games give the most tokens?

Started by BabyYumYum,

Previous topic - Next topic

sentinels

At the moment Turbo 21 seems to be the best ...about 50,000 an hour.....but if the revamp it like they are other games they will probably put a cap on tokens allowed...so grab em fast O0

BaDaZz

Dang how do you get that many per hour in Turbo 21 ?

The dang thing starts counting my tokens backwards before going forward after about 10 minutes.

I am lucky to get away with 20,000 per hour. Been messed up for me forever in that game.

UJ

I noticed on TT while using it on shareware that tokens went backwards after awhile but once i bought that auto for it earlie,r it dont do that now which is great!  ;D

avs1roy33

I think you will find that the more you play, the more tokens you will get. If you don't enjoy playing a certain game, don't play it. Tokens come with time. Find a game that you really enjoy and play the crap out of it. Then poof! More tokens!

brandysue83

Turbo 21 will prob get you the most tokens the fastest.  You could also play texas hold em at one of the rofaf tables ( Raise or fold after flop), but you can also lose tokies this way too so be careful!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview