This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How far are you on Pogo Mobile Badges?

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

I know we've seen the latest Pogo Mobile badges for Word Whomp and Harvest Garden and it got me wonder, how far along are people on their Pogo Mobile badges? My GF just recently got rank 3 on Tri-Peaks Mobile after getting all 5 ranks in both Turbo 21 & Poppit in one day. I'm still struggling to get to rank 4 and I haven't heard or seen anyone with the rank 5 badge (has a sundial and a snail I think). Has anyone actually completed all 15 ranks (5 per game) or are we just waiting until WW & HG come out so we can forget about Tri-Peaks?

Barbara

Ugh!  The mobile badges are killing me.  I've done the Turbo 21 (tm) for 20+ people, 3 of the Tri Peaks for Max, 2 of the Tri Peaks for myself.  I have all the Poppit for myself and between Missy and I, we got all of Max's Poppit.  The Tri Peaks badges are a joke with 600 wins to get from badge #3 to #4.  Motley said that from #4 to #5 is a megabeast.  It would help if the servers weren't unpredictable and if you got credit for all of your wins.  Once I see a spin of 21, I know that I am about to lose that entire hour of progress.

bobby

i finished poppit and turbo 21(with much help from barbara) and i'm stuck on rank4 for for tri-peaks  >:(

Capt. Morgan

Sorry to hear that my favorite and only wench.
I will be needing my wenches help in 2 weeks for my last weekly challenge, The capt and his "ONLY" wench will hopefully knock out hearts.
Glad you are back barbara, and hope you had fun in Sin City.

Barbara

Yes, I had a great time.  I am here for you when the Hearts challenge comes up.  I play that game like ringing a bell.  I will go in and take the points and you just play.  If one of the bots starts to win then you have the option of switching seats with them.

Snarechick

QuoteMy GF just recently got rank 3 on Tri-Peaks Mobile after getting all 5 ranks in both Turbo 21 & Poppit in one day.

She finished 21 and Poppit in one day??!!  I'm lucky if I can get two spins on 21 in one day. :o

I have the first badge for both Poppit and Turbo 21, three badges in Tri-Peaks.  These badges are a lesson in patience...one that I'm failing horribly. :D 

Not to mention that my keypad on my phone will be dead by the time I finish all of the badges. ::)

Motley

I have all the Turbo and Poppit and I've only got like 14% left to go on Tri Peaks.  Knowing my luck, I'll win it and then realize it is just as homely as the last Bingo badge.

helpmewin

Quote from: Motley on September 20, 2005, 03:50:23 PM
I have all the Turbo and Poppit and I've only got like 14% left to go on Tri Peaks.  Knowing my luck, I'll win it and then realize it is just as homely as the last Bingo badge.

are these badges easier than getting the club pogo badges?  and do you move up through the ranks faster?  I just don't know if I want to sign up for these and lose my minutes   :-[  and I guess there are not any auto's for these, are there?   >:(

Barbara

No autos for it.  The Tri Peaks is harder than the Pogo version, in my opinion.  You wouldn't lose your minutes if you play past 9 PM and on the weekends.

C~M

Well as for me, I have the first 2 in tri-Peaks & the first 1 in Poppit...I think anyway.  I can't get Turbo-21 on my phone, so iffins someone (hint,hint) would be willing to help me out with T-21, I would be totally in "their" debt. :-\

As for you help, no there are no autos that I know of...lol...and, yes that alone makes them harder to get. >:(

helpmewin

Quote from: Barbara on September 20, 2005, 04:03:49 PM
No autos for it.  The Tri Peaks is harder than the Pogo version, in my opinion.  You wouldn't lose your minutes if you play past 9 PM and on the weekends.

So how do you register to get these games?  And could I still use my pogo screen name?  sorry for all the questions, but I am very curious as to how this works.   :o

Barbara

You use your Pogo name and your password to log onto your phone account.  The game is $5.95 to keep forever.  You play on your little screen and the tokens and badges appear in your Pogo account.  You can still run your PC on an auto while you play the game on your phone.  It's pretty cool until you get to Tri peaks and you realise that it is really hard.  Takes about 3 to 4 hours to get all 5 Turbo badges, 3 to 4 days to get all the Poppit and 3 to 4 lifetimes to get the Tri Peaks.

helpmewin

Thank you for the information, now I just have to convince the other half that we "need" it..... ;D

Gerald

:( Unfortunately for me not being a Verizon subscriber I'm still waiting for them to add my carrier to the list :(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Barbara on September 20, 2005, 04:15:20 PM
Takes about 3 to 4 hours to get all 5 Turbo badges, 3 to 4 days to get all the Poppit and 3 to 4 lifetimes to get the Tri Peaks.

Ha ha ha to the "3 to 4 lifetimes to get Tri Peaks" because it is soo true!

hallowkween

have all of turbo21 and poppit ...

but jeezzz tri peaks causes my phone to crash!

im working on the 3rd badge there at a little over 60%

Chuuu

I only have Tri-Peaks.  I can't get Turbo or Poppit.  (I wish someone would help me get those...)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview