This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo is down again

Started by JENNY28,

Previous topic - Next topic

JENNY28

oooo i wonder why pogo is down maybe new game??????

caroline196

pogo is always down at this time on a tuesday or wednesday for weekly maintenance,usually is down 1 hour.

JENNY28

pogo has gone down again  ??? lets see how long it is down for!

JENNY28

JENNY28

JENNY28

JENNY28

bubblegum

someone told me pogo updated their help center.  I know it was down because I got the free pogo green screen instead of the regular club pogo screen when I signed in today and I was like WTF???!!!????  At least it back up

ICheatOnPogo

POGO DOWN CST 215AM TUESDAY!!  >:(  I will have all three premium badge albums completed tonight! If they come back up soon..Just need 30 more penguin combo's!! YEAH!!   O0

*Angel*

3:15 EST here, and how pissy it feels not to be able to Pogo.  >:(

DeadSet

Hmmmm, it's not maintanence, so I doubt we'll be getting Wonderland Memories?  ???

-dS

Roseybud333

They went down early. . . wonder if there will be anything good when it comes back up. . .  ???

*Angel*

Quote from: Roseybud333 on December 27, 2005, 12:17:59 AM
They went down early. . . wonder if there will be anything good when it comes back up. . .  ???

There better be something new, but I doubt it.  I was just ready to come find you so we could knock out a game or two of Pinochle.  Then that stupid message popped up.  Ok it's been 3 minutes and I am bored already.  :-[

BoredNItaly

THey do maintance every Tuesday we just might get a NEW GAME O0  WOOHOOO  I hope

Roseybud333

SANATA

iam going to go jump off my roof now no pogo :'(

*Angel*

Quote from: Roseybud333 on December 27, 2005, 12:19:39 AM
Wanna play when it comes back up?

Sure as long as it's not gonna be like 3 hours.  I will probably fall asleep by then.  LOL

*Angel*

Quote from: SANATA on December 27, 2005, 12:21:20 AM
iam going to go jump off my roof now no pogo :'(

It's very annoying I know.  But just think...if you jump off the roof...no pogo forever.  :'(

Cheater4Life

when i went to bed last night i was at rank 40 on first class solitaire. i woke up this morning at rank 36. there was an unable to connect to server screen where the game window normally is. it was not the normal green screen of pogo death. my tokens are the same as if i was at rank 40. i closed out pogo and restarted it, same thing. i even lost the rank 40 badge. what a bummer.... :-[

JENNY28

the same happened to me in stack`em last time i looked b4 they shut down i was at rank 33 i got the same message screen when i got back in to stackem i was on rank 31 22% which was what i was on when i 1st went into it i alao tried refreshing i was still at rank 31 ......... >:( :'(BOY was i pissed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview