This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Captions

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Dang it!  I did get the hot dog frock though.

Roseybud333

I will be the first one in line for a creme puff costume. . Hmmmmm isn't halloween coming up??? >:D

Madonna

What is it with us in the trailer park?...lmao. I put my little mini me in the trailer, with a keg and that enormous weiner on the grill...omg i think i just peed a little ::) :o

Mari

I just noticed that today! hmmm still gonna think about what I am gonna put there. It's a nice addiition though!

LaundryLady

Hmmm, think this is some kinda Freudian thing with the trailer park and the flamingo?  Are there others like me here that live in a rolling box?  My mini could use some company, for sure.

Roseybud333

helpmewin

Quote from: Roseybud333 on September 20, 2005, 10:14:29 PM
Thanks for the info beanie! I never would have known cause I don't go to the mini mall unless they have new stuff!

I try to change my mini everyday....depending on what mood I am in on that particular day, it reflects on my mini....and so does the caption!  LOL   ;D

bubblegum

mine changes each day to....depending on my mood, glad I'm not the only who does that....I've spent a small forntune on my mini.

pogohatesme

My mini wears the same thing everyday lol....her clothes must be getting stinky lool...but now like me she says my most fav phrase of all.....GIT-R-DONE O0

notmypogoname

I only change mine when I read here that new stuff has come out... ROFL.

bubblegum

Git R Done-thats to funny!!  My mini and your mini should get together.  Mine says I'm tater salad! LOL

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview