This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whompster is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Whompster is another auto for Word Whomp. This will work on all operating systems.

From Badgehelp.com :

If Whomper never worked for you, download Whompster. Pogo loves to limit your tokens if you go too fast. If you want your tokens, play on SLOW or SLOWEST. If you want to race through the ranks, play medium or fast.

It also has a setting that will allow you to skip all 6 letter words. (so your name doesn't keep flashing at the bottom of the screen)

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Country Lady

Can I delete whomper and run this or is it a separate purchase?

Barbara

Two words:
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
Okay, more than two words, if this auto were any more user friendly it would owe me an engagement ring.  It is the Minute Rice of autos....You open it and voila` it is done.  Easier to understand than the operating instructions for a hinge. 

Sith

I will Pick this one up as well, as soon as Stack'em is done and that should be in a couple hours.
Nice stuff  O0

WindSong

This is a beautiful, kick-a** program.  Gets all the words instead of whomper which missed several.  Love it that you can set it to avoid 6-letter words!!  One I'll definitely be getting .... oh heck, who am I fooling ... I have all of them except Hogpile now anyway.  WTG guys!!!!!

Sith

I have Hogpile and it works great, and I have tryed many other of your autos as well.
I went to try the word whomper one and it does not work for me.
I have no clue what i did wrong or what it could be.
I hit play and it drags the little auto box up on to the word womp playing page.
any help would be great ;)

Barbara

Sith

Pent 4 3.2
Windows XP
Graphic card N Vid 256
1 Gig of memory

Sith

Lol, my bad I was trying it on Wor whomp Whackdown
It does work I just had to find the right game.

Lol so sorry about that. Great Auto O0

Barbara

Sith

Still waiting on Password now, lol O0
Got this one and Jigsaw.
The stack'em one worked great. ;D

Barbara

Yes, they are three awesome autos.  You will have a great time with them and gets tons of badges.

nanners

is it possible to use Money Order to get a few at a time? :'( Social Security don't allow for a one lump sum for these autos lol...and i have no checking account to send a check for them
thank you

Barbara

Yes, a money order is fine.  The various payment options are explained on the www.badgehelp.com website.  Enter the Homer's Football Challenge and you could win a free auto.  Just pick football winners and you could win.  If I win, you may have the auto.  Fat chance of my winning though, I am having a terrible time picking football winners.  Jeffer is too, lol.

nanners

Thank You Barbara,,,I just might give the football a go...altho i'm a drag-racer at heart....Don't know a lot about football,,,but what the heck...I'll try anything once lol ;)

Barbara

nanners

OK.....i did it....good luck to me!!  ;D..Rah Rah Rah.....lol

Barbara

I saw your picks.  You get on with your bad self!  I am truly rooting for you to win.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview