Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MORE NEW BADGES

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

honus4ever

Nice badges :) But it's a shame I can't get them :-[  Still waiting for pogo to figure out how to do the underscore in my name :-\

avs1roy33

I really like those world class mobile badges....they are better than the regular world class badges. (except for the 4th one.)

Spawn O Satan

oh boy, guess i better hurry up and finish poppit and tri peaks. anyone else having a hard time with tri peaks? i have the first 3 badges, but now its only progressing 1% when i open the final chest. if its going to take 600 wins to get this badge, i'd hate to see how long its going to take to get the fifth badge in that series.

bobby

yup tri-peaks is the only one i havn't finished yet and it only goes up about 1.0% after rank 3 >:(

Shady Lady

Here are some I found... Sorry if they've been posted before but I looked & didn't see them in any posts.

Motley

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on September 25, 2005, 06:20:59 PM
oh boy, guess i better hurry up and finish poppit and tri peaks. anyone else having a hard time with tri peaks? i have the first 3 badges, but now its only progressing 1% when i open the final chest. if its going to take 600 wins to get this badge, i'd hate to see how long its going to take to get the fifth badge in that series.

I hated Tri Peaks...I finished it yesterday and I was so happy I cried.  It goes up 0.4% everytime you hit the final chest.  Now, on to why I really replied to Spawn O Satan's post...what is that thing in your avatar?  It cracks me up, I start screaming when I see it.  It's almost as freaky as Adric's green thing he's got hopping around.

Mayhem

QuoteNice badges  But it's a shame I can't get them   Still waiting for pogo to figure out how to do the underscore in my name

Pogo has finally addressed the issue of the players who have an _ (underscore) in their Pogo screen name and how they will be able to log in and access Pogo Mobile:  The following is from the Pogo Help Page.

If you have an underscore in your Pogo screen name, you'll need to use an @ symbol instead of the underscore (_) when you sign into Pogo Mobile from your cell phone.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

rhinogeon

Quote from: Motley on September 26, 2005, 08:49:58 PM
Quote from: Spawn O Satan on September 25, 2005, 06:20:59 PM

I hated Tri Peaks...I finished it yesterday and I was so happy I cried.  It goes up 0.4% everytime you hit the final chest.  Now, on to why I really replied to Spawn O Satan's post...what is that thing in your avatar?  It cracks me up, I start screaming when I see it.  It's almost as freaky as Adric's green thing he's got hopping around.
:o
maybe im wrong but tri peaks go's on how maney artifacts you find.. theres no skill lvl
theres no % to it <admin edit>you guys talking about are you talking the mobile version or somthing. gos by amount of artifacts to find like 99  and last 2-3 lvls are like 120 artifacts.. im lvl 24 and its 99 artifacts til next rank not %

rhinogeon

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview