This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new ''help" section

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

You may have noticed that the Help site looks quite a bit different from what you remember! In an ongoing effort to improve the way that we provide customer support, we have unified all of the Electronic Arts customer support sites into one main site.

The first thing you'll notice that when you click our Help button, you are taken to an EA branded site, but fear not! This is still the place to get all of your Pogo and Club Pogo answers! It just looks a little different for now. At a later date, we will be adjusting the site to give it that Pogo look and feel.

The second thing you'll notice is that you will need to be signed in with your Pogo or Club Pogo account in order to use the Ask a Question feature. Simply click the "My Stuff" tab to log in, and use the same log in information that you do when you log in to play games!

We understand it might take a little getting used to, but give it a try and let us know what you think! 

TiffanyShea

bobby I looked at the page and it is a little confusing, but I will try to figures it out.  I tried to follow what you said in your post, but I am not understanding what to do next or do not see the tabs that you mentioned.  But I will not give up and thank you for the notice.

Motley

Why should they make anything simple?  I think I'll just give them something to do with a real important question.  Dear Pogo:  Please do not give me an automated response, as this is quite important.  I recently purchased an auto program to play Penguin Blocks, well you went down for maintence and screwed up the way my auto works.  Why do you do this?  The game stinks to begin with, there isn't any amount of maintence you can do to it to make it any more pleasing.  Don't blame us players for using autos, blame your game developers for coming up with the lamest games possible.  Thank you.  ThisIsntMyRealPogoName@ILoveAutos.com

PogoNutz

I was going to report Pogo for using autos with their automatic responses in violation of the TOS but was afraid they'd suspend themselves for 72 hours and I wouldn't be able to play  ;)

bobby

all they ever respond with is .......... thank you for contacting pogo were glad you enjoy the games

bubblegum

they sure made it new and confuseing...did they shoot all their old pogo help bots?  I hope so

bobby

pogo has the new "help" center open
the new pogo help center.......... smart new look same dumb answers ;D

wattsmyname

What did you expect? Help?  I don't think so. Not on POGO.  Just trying to distract you with a new look.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview