This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to find out when I subscription ends on club pogo

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

How do I figure out when  I need to pay my yearly fee again for Club Pogo. All it says is when I first became a member. 

bobby

look by your mini   member since    x/x/xx     then a year after that is when you will have to pay

C~M

OK, goto Pogo's home page or any Pogo page and at top where the menu is click ACCOUNT.  Then you will see something that says view subscription info, click that and it will tell you how many days you have left etc. 8)

sarah413

Go to "account" and click on view subscription info.  It will ask you to enter your password.  Now click on billing info and it should tell you your next billing date.

SaintHiρρo

Capt. Morgan

If you paid by credit card and your info is still current pogo will renew your subscription automatically.

renco423

I used the 50,000 free tokens for my dad. the only reason I didn't use if for my account was I was afraid it would cancel my subscription after the 14 days was up.

I am a club member and it doesn't expire til next Feb.

anyone know what will happen if I do use it for my account?

thanks!

bubblegum

not sure...pogo told me once that they would delete it after a long time if it stays inactive..but don't hold me to it.

RC

The 50,000 token thing you speak of is a free trial onto Club Pogo.. being that you are already a Club Pogo member, it will not work on your account anyway. It's not something where you can add an extra 14 days to your billing cycle for free.. it's strictly used for non-members to try out the Club and hopefully in Pogo's eyes, to then join the Club. Only non-Club accounts will be able to use it.. but it does work on accounts that have used free passes in the past (unlike the normal 5-day passes where you can only use one for each name).

renco423

ok thanks.   I figured that it would work because when I clicked on the link, the next page said "apply this to *****(my clubpogo name)....and I didn't continue because I didn't know if it would cancel my paid account after the 14 days.

It seemed like it was going to work tho, (but I'm not taking the risk,) and you're right, it probably wouldn't work if I did continue with it.

RC

That page comes up with the last account name that you were signed onto Pogo with, whether it's a Club name or not. Even if you had continued and tried applying it to your Club name, you would just get an error screen that says something to the effect that it has already been applied to this account. You'd just have to re-sign in with a different name if you wanted to do it for a non-Club name.

bubblegum

well with me, my date next to my mini is wrong..I tried the free trial (5 day pass) in may of 2004 and became a paying member in november 2004, but the date next to my mini says member since may 2004..so how do I find out when I'll be charged again?

Homer

You can find your subscription information under the account tab on pogo. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I paid by credit card and my info is available under the account tab in pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview