PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:02:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats the normal annual fee?

Started by tj29392,

Previous topic - Next topic

tj29392

Its says a special introductory annual fee. Whats the cost for the year after that? I just signed up a few days ago, its okay so far. I'm not really convinced to stay with club pogo for another year. If anybody thinks they can change my mind that would be great. I am having a hard time seeing why I need to pay 30 bucks for this. general pogo is great dont get me wrong!

'preciate it,
tom :D

butch1286

The anticipation waiting for new games that mostly turn out really dumb and boring. The badges are good and some of the games you can't get with regular Pogo and the prize drawings are double if you win cash and are a Club Pogo member. The customer service is terrible either way, but Club Pogo seems to have more games coming out all the time. Its fun to try and finish the Challenges and all that and the badges are kinda neat. Its alot of fun and if you stay with it long enough you become addicted and cannot go without Club Pogo for very long. If you don't use cheats , or they don't find out that you have ever used one, the jackpot or cash prizes as double would be great doubled!

avs1roy33

If you are unsure about joining again, then I wouldn't. Take a break and if you miss it, then you can always join again.

bubblegum

pogo rocks....I play pogo during my lunch hour at work and at home when I have the chance...have a date with pogo every wedensday morning for 2 hours... >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview