This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Beta Program

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Guess Pogo doesn't love me.  I finnally heard back from Pogo Beta program thing...heres what they told me:

Thank you for supporting Pogo.com.

You were not chosen for the Pogo™ Beta Test Program at this time. The good news is we have your information on file and we may contact you at a later date during this testing interval to replace those who may leave the program. If you are not contacted to participate during this testing interval, you will have to re-apply for future program periods when the invitations become available on the Pogo.com web site. Testing periods run in roughly four month intervals.

If you would like to be removed from consideration for this testing interval, please email betaremove@pogo.com with the word "remove" in the subject line. You will have the opportunity to re-apply for future testing intervals even if you remove yourself from consideration for this interval.

Please do not contact Pogo™ Customer Service with inquiries regarding status or to petition why you should be enrolled. Customer Service does not have any information about the Pogo™ Beta Test Program and cannot respond to inquiries of this nature.

Thanks again for your continued support.

The Pogo Team

HotHarvest

holly222

I just recieved my rejection letter too.......... :'(

Barbara

With the new computer and my new e-mail settings, I had all naughty monkey e-mail filtered.  I bet I was rejected too, lol.

pogohatesme

wattsmyname

SANATA

U ALL GETING RECJECTED CUZ POGO NOWS U FOOLS CHEATS LMFAO SRY IAM DRUNK ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

leah

I got rejected, and i've never used an auto, so I don't think that's it  ;D

ClingFree

Well .. if it counts for anything .. this is my favorite bunch of "rejects" ever!

wattsmyname

DaleJrRlz08

maxine

Rejected also....the games that pogo is putting out lately..they only want..1 to 10 year olds...

SANATA

Barbara

Pogo had an application out about a month ago.  They stopped taking applications at this time.

Snarechick

According to Pogo, it is an invitation (shows up on your Pogo home page) extended to the members about once every four months.  I've been a member for two years and that's the first time I had seen the invitation to apply to be a beta tester.

I was denied as well, but no big deal.  I don't think it would be all too exciting to be beta testing the games that have been coming out lately... ???

pogohatesme

Quote from: maxine on October 02, 2005, 09:37:15 AM
     Rejected also....the games that pogo is putting out lately..they only want..1 to 10 year olds...

Sadly I have to agree with that....I think a 5 year old could play Penguins and Stackem better than I can.... I need something to hold my attention and those 2 games just don't do it lol...am really looking foward to qwerty though!

skygirl

I was denied on all three of my accounts... only one do I use an auto, the other two are the ones I gave my mom and my sis.

Screw you Pogo, I am going home!  :D

bubblegum

now thats just sad...denied 3 times...I'm sorry.  Guess we stink that bad..LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview