This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When does pogo update?

Started by canasta1640,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald

Well lets just say there is a special fork for holding it over that flame. One time I tried to nuke the marshmallow instead of using fire and the marshmallow grew to about twice its normal size. Needless to say I have never tried that again!

Barbara

Wanna have some real fun?  Nuke one of those big Marshamallow Peeps.  It blows up to the size of a dinner plate.  Have 409 ready to clean up the microwave oven though.  Don't ask me how I know this though.  lol

Gerald

>:D Hmmm... How would you know how big it gets? Better yet do I even want to know? My mallow didn't blow up but I had never seen one grow before then..

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 04, 2005, 01:20:08 PM
Wanna have some real fun?  Nuke one of those big Marshamallow Peeps.  It blows up to the size of a dinner plate.  Have 409 ready to clean up the microwave oven though.  Don't ask me how I know this though.  lol

LOL, They showed something like that on the news out here at Easter time.  They had some interesting outcomes.   :D

Gerald

Now that you metion it Mr. Bill I do recall seeing that news broadcast about putting peeps in the microwave. Something tells me thats now how she know though ;D

Barbara

I did it on a dirty dare. I can't resist a good dare.

PogoNutz

Where are my 3x5 cards.  That's something that would be good to file away.  LOL

Gerald

I too have been the victim of some pretty good dares O0

AdDn8187

Quick easy in home remedy to smores addicts... get them pinwheel cookies (grahm cookie with marshmallow covered in chocolate)  put in microwave for like 30 seconds... yum yum yum... of course dont leave in for longer or you will end up with Barbara's 409 marshmallow peep....

Barbara

Thanks!  I am on my way to the grocery and will get some.

Motley

When it comes to smores I am as lazy as it can get.  I cannot stand the ready-made ones at the store (gross).  My marshmallow has to have that black color to it and the burnt outside.  So, all I do is get my grahams lined up with the chocolate on them, grab the special fork I have for the Smores occasion, put the marshmallow on it, hold it over the sink and light 'er up with a lighter.  It gets black, burnt, and is less messy than cleaning the microwave or a plate. 

Gerald

;D Good to know I'm not the only one with a special marshmallow fork in the drawer.

holly222

O0 I keep mine behind the dishes so nobody else uses it for other things......lol

bobby

Gerald

:) Well ya.. for those of use devoted enough not to wait till we are not by an open fire to make smores there are many special forks out there. :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview