This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

double duce poker

Started by cranky,

Previous topic - Next topic

cranky

the only reason why pogo choose this game game is because there is no auto for it. lol >:D

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

jamez

got mine in 1 hour not using the auto auto did not work with me neither did checkers :)

renco423

Quote from: jamez_2k5 on October 05, 2005, 01:00:56 PM
got mine in 1 hour not using the auto auto did not work with me neither did checkers :)

Keyword being you TRIED to use the auto...it just didn't work. Which leads me to a question...do any of you auto users EVER play a game yourself?  double deuce isn't hard and it doesn't take that long.

I'm not slamming anyone here, don't take it the wrong way....but I was just wondering if anyone actually plays their own game anymore...you know, for FUN.

sleauxmeaux

caroline196

ive never used an auto and never will.i come here for the great people and the great information recieved by all members and also the great laughs.i dont mind people who use autos,each to their own i say O0

greenflash

Oh yes there is and it is one of the most reliable autos made.  ;)
Now, regarding checkers..... Pogo is into torture. That is all I can say. Last week Lottso, this week checkers. So next week will probaby be Cribbage and Chess.   ;D

Gerald

I guess I must have been lucky I got my badge in about 25 mins without the auto! >:D

notmypogoname

I use the autos for games I hate like... checkers, blah.  I turned on the auto and took a nap.

I wound up having to play double deuce manually, and it's not hard... it's just boring.  Everyone in the room I was in agreed that they had a new least favorite game at pogo... lol.

Then I went and did my personal challenge and had fun actually playing.   ;D

I remember when I didn't see the point of autos.  That was before there were badges.   ::)

PogoNutz

Quote from: renco423 on October 06, 2005, 11:30:59 AM
Quote from: jamez_2k5 on October 05, 2005, 01:00:56 PM

Keyword being you TRIED to use the auto...it just didn't work. Which leads me to a question...do any of you auto users EVER play a game yourself?  double deuce isn't hard and it doesn't take that long.

I'm not slamming anyone here, don't take it the wrong way....but I was just wondering if anyone actually plays their own game anymore...you know, for FUN.

I don't use an auto on Jungle Gin as I love that game.  Most weeks, if I have the time, I'll play the weekly challenges without the auto.  If I can't play the game, I'll use the auto without thinking twice (Tumble bees, any other word games were I have to splel, stack'em).  I also like the slots games (to a point) and enjoy spooky slots.  I also have two club accounts and I keep one strictly pedestrian.  I guess the answer to your question is that I DO play games for FUN when the games are FUN :)

renco423

well, autos and my puter don't get along very well...otherwise I'd probably use them more. Jigsaw worked great, suprisingly.

I'm big on double browsing. I tried checkers against the bots and won a whole 25 tokens (yes, I suck)....so I double browsed and managed to get 400-500 per game and since the account I was playing against needed the badge too, it worked out well for both sides.

the person who got the badge in 25 minutes with no auto - congrats! - it took me 2 days with a lot of bitching to my hubby inbetween. ;D

lori

I use autos to get badges and up my ranks. WHEN i have time, i like to play the games. But a full time job, school, two kids, and facing cervical cancer....well, you can do the math on that.Truthefully though, what does it matter what other people choose to do or not do on here? You may not have intended to slam anyone, but it kind of sounds that way. :(

maxine

My glass is held high for you,Lori,...and good luck on your treatments for your cancer..let us know how you make out..prayers are with you.

also want to thank,homer,for the e-mail correction...people just have a bad day.

bubblegum

I don't use an auto for canasta, finished harvest with an auto, play squelcihes without the auto and do dice derby and checkers via double browsing..theres a few other games I play without the auto, and a few I do play with an auto.  Own about 8 autos..only use the autos when I want to play pogo for a either a badge or I have things to get done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview