This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx1trbldrxx

I have had this program for awhile now...and since it was reformatted it will not run under the registration code that I have...It is telling me to register a new one...I have emailed several times and have gotten no answer...I am really getting tired of this... >:( How can i get this program to run???????? Please someone answer me

Country Lady

Down load the newest ver. from badgehelp site.  Open it and get the new code.
Then copy and paste your paypal reciept into the body of an email.  Add the new code and send it to replacecode@aol.com

xx1trbldrxx

My program is not working....its telling me i need to register ...which i already have ages ago...and have had no problems with it until now.....its giving me a new registration code to use....Whats up with that? Can someone pls help with this ...as I am getting NO responses to any emails that I have sent for help with this....ty...Peggy

Homer

To get your new code you need to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

All info must be copied and pasted into the body of the message. Emails with attachments are rejected. This means no stationary, pictures or smilies. The email must be text only.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xx1trbldrxx

Quote from: Country Lady on February 13, 2006, 12:07:09 PM
Down load the newest ver. from badgehelp site.  Open it and get the new code.
Then copy and paste your paypal reciept into the body of an email.  Add the new code and send it to replacecode@aol.com

Ty so much ..I will try this and see what happens...hopefully it will work...I am new to this forum and not sure just what to do yet.......

I also have other programs that I purchased that I cannot run that I lost when I had to reformat my computer...If i send in the new codes for them...do you know if I can get new codes as well? 

Thanks again for your help....xx1trbldrxx

Homer

As long as you have your receipts you can get replacement codes by following the instructions at the link I posted.

If you are not sure you have done it right you can send it to me at homer@pogocheats.net and I'll check to see if you have all the necessary info in there.

By any chance are you a "Buy Them All" customer?

xx1trbldrxx

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2006, 03:24:20 PM
To get your new code you need to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

All info must be copied and pasted into the body of the message. Emails with attachments are rejected. This means no stationary, pictures or smilies. The email must be text only.

TY...got it working :) thanx for the help

Homer

Great! Now back to cheating. O0

nightperson

xx1trbldrxx

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2006, 05:35:09 PM
:o Cheating...lol..I like to think its tokie building for poker. I just re read your message...and No I am not a *Buy them all* ....but I think I probablly should have....I had to repurchase some programs when I lost all from a virus and had to reformat....Unfortunately I lost most of my information on purchasing as well.....:(  I am thinking about purchasing them all though... :) Just not sure how it will work when I already have several programs.

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2006, 05:35:09 PM

yes homer is cheating heis looking off my test shame on you homer (holding the test in his site)
no i cant say what kind of test homer told me not to tell 8)

e0104705

Never had so many problems with any cheat... it wont put the words back if the word isnt in the dictionary, then it goes elsewhere to make a word with some of the letters still at the old location... man this is annoying! !@#$

Homer

Delete your auto reboot your pc and redownload from www.badgehelp.com

I used the latest version with no problems to get the last badge.

Mary

gator8_24

LastCall@2

The best auto is yuiop
I hope it never changes
:&

Fitzkarin

Quote from: LastCall@2 on March 03, 2007, 06:38:12 PM
The best auto is yuiop
I hope it never changes
:&

And that boys and girls is what we call the kiss of death!!  ;)   Wishing something ain't gonna change means that Pogo will just go and change it to spite ya!! LOL!!