Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarechick

Yet again, an excellent auto!!!

I didn't even wait for the trial period to expire- fully registered and ready to go. O0

Thanks for all the hard work, we definately appreciate it!

Country Lady

Thanks so much for the information about setting the timer.  I had everything else set correctly but had the timer turned off.  Now it works like a breeze while playing.  Someone please teach it how to click new game  ;) and I will buy it. (actually am going to buy it as soon as my husband looks the other way)
Country Lady

Country Lady

I deleted my first download and got the new one.  Went straight to paypal and fired off the bucks to badgehelp.  They are really on top of this tonight.  I had the password back before I could even get qwerty loaded.  :D
I have been sitting here with a big grin on my face ever since.  My husband thought I was reading dirty jokes >:D

This is an amazing auto made by amazing people.  It now clicks new game and stomps the metal butts of the bots. 
You people at badge help are the greatest.  Thanks so much for the time that you spend programing these helpers and putting up with all of us.
Country Lady

sleauxmeaux

This is a really nice auto. I tried the trial out til it expired. Now if I can just win the Powerball on Wed. I can afford to keep this one. :)

DebbieN

Excellent auto! This may be the best one yet, awesome job.
Off to paypal to purchase this one  ;)

Snarechick

QuoteI do have to comment on how fast the password arrived...in exactly 3 mins!

Seriously!  I bought Yuiop, PenguinBobber, and HogPile last night and had all of the passwords in less than 5 minutes.   :o O0

CindyLouWho

Is anyone able to use this on Win ME?  I couldn't find any posts on this so thought I'd ask.  I've tried everything I can think of but everytime I try to open it, I keep getting an error, even with the newer version.  Thanks! 

sleauxmeaux

Eww, people still use Win ME?

Actually, I think pretty much all of Joshua's autos don't work in ME. I could be mistaken.

deedee755

O0......this auto is AWESOME!    THANK YOU you  guys....It works fantastic.

huggybear

Auto works great! wtg programmers on another great auto. Thank's

CindyLouWho

Quote from: sleauxmeaux on October 17, 2005, 09:39:20 AM
Eww, people still use Win ME?

Actually, I think pretty much all of Joshua's autos don't work in ME. I could be mistaken.

Unfortunely yes, some people still use Win ME.  Speaking for myself, being on disability I can't afford a new puter as much as I'd love to get 1 so have to be thankful & settle for what I have.  And some of the autos do work on ME but not all & I greatly appreciate the autos that I am able to use on this thing so a big THANK YOU to the  programmers for those.   :)

BadgeHelpOscar

within a week or so we will have 98/ME support, we are closing in on this issue
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

CindyLouWho

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 17, 2005, 12:03:01 PM
within a week or so we will have 98/ME support, we are closing in on this issue

Thank you very much Oscar!!   O0

Momof5

Auto works like a charm, keep up the good work! O0

ionsatiable4nypd4

ok, I have a problem with the "Qwerty" auto, although it works great when the pop up comes on to play again or leave room it doesnt click play now like it's suppose to... what can I do about it?? anyone know ??

ionsatiable4nypd4

:-[ nope still doesnt wanna hit play again ... ohh well.. thanks anyway

helpmewin

Quote from: maxraven on October 17, 2005, 03:28:50 PM
Quote from: ionsatiable4nypd4 on October 17, 2005, 02:25:56 PM
ok, I have a problem with the "Qwerty" auto, although it works great when the pop up comes on to play again or leave room it doesnt click play now like it's suppose to... what can I do about it?? anyone know ??

This problem has been fixed. Delete what you have and download updated version from Badgehelp. Newest version works great.

love your avatar Max!  Is that really you?  WOW.........no wonder Barbara wants to marry you.........LOL ;)

sapphire09

I am new to the forum but I just want to say "Thank You" to Oscar and his team.  Yuiop is one of your best autos yet.

ionsatiable4nypd4

Is it me or is everyone NOT having a problem with the "play again" button just me ?? waaaaaaaaa :-\

420joel

when i have the auto run it seams to miss the play button by a hair every time  :(