This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Chain Badge

Started by elektric,

Previous topic - Next topic

elektric

how many people have gotten this badge (Super Chain Badge) so far?  and how long did it take you?

i just came from a game where i got a 32 chain...  i was angry haha, 4 more, and i wouldve got it the first day at it.

420joel

i got mine the first day the game came out it was the second round for the first game played ever i like to call that beginner's luck O0

elektric

Bissel

Ive been playing since it came out and still havent gotten it  >:(

Chosen

I got it. It wasnt that hard, but it did take a while. I accually got it before i game up on the rankes and ussed the auto. :)

elektric

i just purchased Trouncer, so that should help me get it.  haha and believe it or not, i actually got that 32 chain on my own  O0 but i dont feel like trying for it again, so ill let Trouncer handle it for me  ;D

PogoNutz

Make sure to go to a full room and have Trouncer set for medium speed.  It may take awhile so just be patient with it.

CindyLouWho

wtg to those who have it & gl to those that haven't.  I haven't gotten it yet either but have managed to get up to 35 a few times   :'(  , but taking a break from it to work on other badges so maybe i'll have some better luck when I go back  lol

elektric

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 17, 2005, 04:43:28 PM
Make sure to go to a full room and have Trouncer set for medium speed.  It may take awhile so just be patient with it.

thanks for the tip. 

by medium, do you mean like this?

janet

I got it at rank 13.  You could have knocked me over with a feather.  I now have a total of 5.  Wish they would put an X by the badge.  I played in team play full rooms mostly, but got it in empty rooms too.  I think after you get it once, Pogo is more generous with them.  A lot of it depends on the board that you get.  Hang in there it will come when you lease expect it.  O0

Homer

I got mine a few weeks ago but I really wasn't trying that hard to get it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

Quote from: elektric on October 17, 2005, 04:45:46 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 17, 2005, 04:43:28 PM

thanks for the tip. 

by medium, do you mean like this?

Yepper

*Angel*

That is one badge that irritates me!  I don't try hard enough, I guess.  I tend to get the round over quickly so that I can do something else while I wait for the next round.  I am Rank 16 there, and you would think I would have been lucky by now.   :-\

Momof5

I tried by myself then got Trouncer and it got the badge for me while I was sleeping.  Love that auto!

ClingFree

I got it on my 2nd game (Talk about beginners luck )  .. and then realized how much I dont like the game =\ 

*Angel*

You guys make the autos sound better and better everyday.  LOL  A girl can't stand the pressure  ::)

Country Lady

I got it at rank 21 and was not using the auto.  I had all but given up and then there it was. ;D

*Angel*

I guess that means I better keep on keepin' on.  Not that I want to.  :'(

leah

I got it somewhere around rank 4, I'm rank 20 now.  I think i've gotten it like 5 times in total now.

*Angel*

The think the largest chain I got was a 30.  Not close enough. :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview