This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Chain Badge

Started by elektric,

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuuu

It took me quite a while to get it. Like, about a month or so. (Not that I played the game much...)  I remember just playing one day and then *poof* it happened!

xsquezme

I signed my husbands screen name up with a pass I found on here. He goes to get his Poppa badge. First game, second round, whats he get? The super 36 badge! Took me forever! Well, I did get it when it first came out, but the game froze up on me on the 3rd round and I never got credit for it! But after that it took me forever. I can not believe how lucky some people are!!! lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

i got mine a few days after the game came out- I got it once more too but it didn't put x2 in my book!

xsquezme

Yeah, I have gotten it 3 or 4 times now and no adds to my badge like for the poker ones. Not fair! lol

notmypogoname

I'm still working on it (waaaaah).  Poppa is such a time-intensive game I dont get to play it much.  I just sit and think to myself, "Someday my 36-chain-badge will come..." just like Snow White...  :-*

420joel

i hope that you get that evil badge soon. i just wish that it would give you more than one

janet

Quote from: 420joel on November 24, 2005, 08:59:06 AM
i hope that you get that evil badge soon. i just wish that it would give you more than one

They said they were going to fix that.  Guess they haven't done that yet.

PogoNutz

I wonder if their records will reflect the number of times we've hit it since the original one, or if it will just be the new ones we get credit for.  Maybe if we ALL write to Pogo, they'll reward us with a good pogo citizen for our efforts.  hehehe

janet

LOL, funny Mr Bill.  They would probably say great work, try again if we asked them about that.  But that would be wonderful wouldn't it.  They didn't do that 3 aces and a Joker for the Natural 4 aces  badge in Texas Hole'em like they told me that they had done either. 

I just chalk it up to Pogo busy working on so many new games to drive us nuts.

PogoNutz

janet

bubblegum

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 24, 2005, 07:54:04 PM
Maybe if we ALL write to Pogo, they'll reward us with a good pogo citizen for our efforts.  hehehe

I'll take some of whatever your smokeing please!! j/k  ;D

PogoNutz

Quote from: bubblegum on November 25, 2005, 08:59:28 AM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 24, 2005, 07:54:04 PM
Maybe if we ALL write to Pogo, they'll reward us with a good pogo citizen for our efforts.  hehehe

I'll take some of whatever your smokeing please!! j/k  ;D

It is banana skins my dear.  I used to smoke them back in the 70's (or was it 60's).  Funny, I don't remember so much smoke though.  Maybe I should have taken them off of the banana and dried them out first.  Anyway, it is lucky I still had the paper from my old Cheech and Chong album :)

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview