This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

qwerty

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

I am a pogo member but i know i lot of people who want to play qwerty but they can't becuase they an aol member. will there be aol room soon or never?

Madonna

I hadn't noticed that there weren't any game rooms until you mentioned it. Every other game has non-member rooms, so pogo will prolly add some for QWERTY as well. But don't hold me to it. Pogo does what Pogo wants, so who knows :o.

pogohatesme

I believe that they've said that qwery is an exclusive game to club members only

Lish

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 18, 2005, 05:12:33 AM
I believe that they've said that qwery is an exclusive game to club members only
:o

hellokitty

yes pogo made this game just for club members

Madonna

If they made QWERTY an exclusive club pogo game, why don't they do all club games like that? It should have been that way from the start. I mean we are paying for this, so why not get some benefits (besides badges...of course)? Just my opinion ::). AOL members get in regardless if they are club members are not (which isn't right for paying customers, and I'm an AOL member!) So somebody is getting short changed somewhere.

Shunter_64

Hi madonna,
               I asked pogo this very same question and i was told that AOHELL is a subsidary off ea games,which now owns pogo, and as such there is an agreement that they are allowed to play in club pogo rooms, i was told that they do not get badges and they do not get double jackpots.
I do hope that this in part answers your question as i feel you make a very valid point.

Madonna

I knew that AOHELL was in cohorts with pogo somehow, and i can understand them wanting to allow aol members to enjoy playing their games. I just think that pogo should allow club pogo games to be exclusively to club pogo members. As i said in my previous post, I AM an aol member, and I PAY for club pogo. I feel if aol members want to play club games, they should pay like club members do. I guess pogo doesn't see it that way ???.

Snarechick

I am also an AOL member who pays for Club Pogo.  Honestly, I really don't care if AOL member can play Club games or not...as long as they don't get badges or double jackpots (which they don't) ;D.  If it hadn't been for the AOL-Pogo connection, I probably would have never found out about Pogo and met so many wonderful people on there (and here).  So in that instance, I'm okay with it.

Chosen

Tons of ppl use AOLto pkay and im sure they dont want to lose that buisness. I bet there will be AOL rooms soon enough.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Chosen on October 18, 2005, 03:10:42 PM
Tons of ppl use AOLto pkay and im sure they dont want to lose that buisness. I bet there will be AOL rooms soon enough.

I'm pretty sure not....since it's an "exclusive" game...I think this is one that aol members have to sit out on

RC

All of the so called "Club Pogo Exclusives" are games that non-members cannot play, unless they are AOL members, and then they can only play the games without the badges and so forth. AOL members can still play every one of those games. The thing with QWERTY not having any non-member rooms at the moment may be due to the fact that it is still listed on the site as a "sneak preview", and perhaps the actual Club members are getting the benefit of being the only ones to play it until it officially joins the rest of the games as a regular addition, and then it will probably have the non-member rooms added, in which AOL members will be able to play.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview