This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question About PoppaZoppa

Started by elektric,

Previous topic - Next topic

elektric

is there like a scale or diagram thing that shows you how many eggs are required for each rank?

such as there is in other games (point wise)

SaintHiρρo

Here is a simple way to figure out how many eggs you need for each rank:

Essentaily you need your current rank x 5 eggs to move ahead

ie: Rank 20 x 5 means you need 100 eggs.

Got it?

avs1roy33

SaintHiρρo

based on the fact I didn't see the website address, I'm assuming you can't post that here!

And yes... MATH!

avs1roy33

Please make sure you ask an admin before you post a link. Links are not usually allowed, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

avs1roy33

I think most of the forum members know what site you are talking about.

AdDn8187

I am also.. could someone who can PM maybe send her the link or info... I dont even know how to contact admin... done got on the bad side when I posted a joke so dont want to chance getting into any trouble here..... I get in enough trouble off line dont need it online.. hehehehe >:D

avs1roy33

SaintHippo already told her the simple math to figure out the number of eggs needed, the site link is not necessary.

PogoNutz

Quote from: avs1roy33 on October 18, 2005, 04:33:08 PM
Math? Are you joking?  >:D

Its not really math...turn on your calculator....type in the number that relates to you rank...hit the *...press 5...hit the equal sign....read the number showing on the display....get the number of eggs that relates to the display...repeat each rank.  LOL

Or, just run the auto and forgetaboutit   >:D  :D

AdDn8187

I am sorry I was trying to help.. I"ll be gone now and not post again.. seems like everytime I post something there is some sort of smart ellick type of nonsence that makes some ppl feel unwanted in this webiste.. maybe you should all get your site password protected so only you can post and be a part of it and then some of us newbies who were just looking for some new friends and help dont have to feel so stupid

SaintHiρρo

Yo, wow, hold on there one minute! We don't want to make anyone feel unwelcomed or unwanted. We were all newbies at one point (heck I still am and I've been visiting for about 9 months before getting my own screen name). We do, however, have a problem with posting another website like the one you've tried to post. I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's in the agreement when you sign up that you can't post those type of sites (I'm sure someone will be able to either say "yay" or "nay" to that statement) so that's why we said something. You're more than welcomed to post, hang around, read, and be apart of PogoCheats.net. I'm sure there is no official welcoming committee but if there was one, they might say the same thing.

PogoNutz

Quote from: AdDn8187 on October 18, 2005, 05:05:00 PM
I am sorry I was trying to help.. I"ll be gone now and not post again.. seems like everytime I post something there is some sort of smart Aleck type of nonsense that makes some ppl feel unwanted in this website.. maybe you should all get your site password protected so only you can post and be a part of it and then some of us newbies who were just looking for some new friends and help don't have to feel so stupid

I signed up for the forum on March 5.  Between that time and the end of Jun I posted 20 times (not counting the posts of mine that got delete/erased/whatever).  It took me from March 5 until sometime in July to get enough posts under my belt to be able to PM someone.  During my early days I'd make a post and wait to see if someone would respond.  Sometimes they would, sometimes they would not.  It was never personal, it was just that the thread took off in another direction.  In any case, sometimes  (when I was able) I'd offer help to someone that needed it.  Often it would simply be repeating something I had read earlier (I always try to do a search before asking questions but not all do for whatever reason).  Anyway, that would give me the chance to help and the regulars would get to take a breather.  I have since learned that it is often not easy repeating the same advise, help, suggestions time after time and sometimes day after day. 

So, during my early days, I learned how to post my avatar and signature lines,  I learned how to post pictures in my posts, I learned how to quote, etc.  I learned all of this without asking any questions, but by paying attention when others asked questions.  You'd be surprised at how many questions can be answered by a simple search on this site, or on goggle.  When people asked something I knew (or could do a quick search and find the answer, I posted).  Throughout it all I hung around and soaked in the forum.  Those early days also did something else for me.  They let me get over being unsure of myself, overly sensitive (yep, its a flaw of mine as well), and overly anxious about how people will respond to my posts (folks can read, respond, or disregard what I have to say...totally up to them)

So by now, most everyone has long since given up on reading my drivel but the thing is that this forum  is made up of each of us.  My personal speciality is the smart alecky nonsense you mention and the occasional help and support I offer.  I'll never match Barb, Homer or some of the others in their levels of assistance and am pretty much shocked, flattered and humbled when I'm mentioned in the same post.  You've been registered for a few months now and it would be a shame if you'd leave due to a misunderstanding.  Find your nitch (sorry, smart alecky nonsense is taken :P) and make yourself at home.  We are all a family here and besides, who's going to pick me up at the bus stop ;)

HollyDazed

I want you to know that I read all your drivel, Mr. Bill.  And I have one thing to say - well said!

p.s.  I don't pass by any bus stops, sorry

PogoNutz

Quote from: HollyDazed on October 18, 2005, 08:02:25 PM
I want you to know that I read all your drivel, Mr. Bill. 

Hahaha, thanks.  There will be a pop quiz the day after Thanksgiving  ;)

HollyDazed

PogoNutz

Sure, of course I need to remind Cliff to write them :)

HollyDazed

lol, i'll check barnes and noble for them the day after last wednesday (time for nite-nite for me, have a great evening)

PogoNutz

TC Holly.  I'm in California so have a good 10 minutes before I fall asleep (in my lazy boy while watching tv) :)

avs1roy33

I apologize. I did not mean to make anyone feel unwelcome.

And yes, I also read all of Mr. Bill's drivel, lol. Heck, most of my posts are pointless drivel.

You see I have a problem with telling people more than they want to know and I have a tendency to just keep talking and talking about nothing, like the time I taught my parrot to say "Welcome! Please wipe your feet" whenever someone rang the doorbell or the time they put my picture on the jumbo screen at a hockey game and I looked up and scared myself so much that I threw my bucket of popcorn all over the place and it hit this guy in front of my who looked like he had 600 lbs. of muscles in his arms alone and he turned around and gave me a very nasty look that made me feel all weird inside. Then I got a sudden urge to go buy some nachos at the concession stand, but they were $4.00, and I only had $3.00 in my pocket with a bunch of change, so I stood at the counter and counted pennies for five minutes, coming up 6 cents short, so I bought I medium Mountain Dew in a really cool collector's cup with a picture of Patrick Roy that moved when you spun the cup around. And after I bought it, I was walking back when I ran into none other than the fantastic Alanis Morissette. I ran up to her she signed one of my Cd's of hers and we ended up talking and sitting together in her box for the rest of the game. She gave me tickets to her concert in Denver that following summer and I got to hang out with her before the show and sit in the front row. It was the best night of my life. We get together whenever she's in town and go have dinner together. She's amazing.

All right kiddies. Avs' Pointless Story Time is over. Join us next week as you hear more of Avs' pointless drivel. Mr. Bill is teaching me to turn my pointless drivel into sheer poetry. Sheer poetry I tell you.

PogoNutz

Hey now....what happened to "Nah Mr. Bill, it's not drivel, its sheer poetry"

LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview