This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

qwerty ranks

Started by renco423,

Previous topic - Next topic

renco423

uhh, is it just me or does it seem that the ranks go by faster with the auto?

I went up 2 ranks in little over an hour with auto.....on my own it takes over 2 hours to go up one rank.

;Dawesome auto

avs1roy33

If the auto plays faster and makes longer words than you do, then yes you would go up in rank faster. It really is a very good auto.

renco423

I was playing long words myself but I also put alot of thought into them. Its amazing the words it comes up with.  Sometimes it sits there for a few very long seconds and I know its 'thinking'.  Earlier it put a really long word up parallel to another word, then promptly took it back down.

Did version 1 have a blacklist? lol...i clicked on it and all the words on it are playable, but i guess not with this game.
also after about 2 hours i came in and noticed my room was gone...it said server error on the main page. 
all i can figure is the robot got tired of getting his ass beat and stood up.  ;D

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: renco423 on October 19, 2005, 05:20:51 PM

all i can figure is the robot got tired of getting his ass beat and stood up.  ;D

ROFLMAO  :D

greenflash

;D ;D ;D ;D LMAO! I noticed the same thing and wondered the same thing.  Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview