This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cozy with Bedroom Mini Stuff!

Started by lvdust72,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

You work hard on those challenges. You work hard getting those rank badges. Why not relax and unwind a little with our new comfy Mini items?

You'll find all sorts of relaxing and comfortable tops and bottoms made for bedtime. So try out something new, make yourself a nice cup of hot tea and settle in for a night of your favorite Club Pogo™ games! And when you're through, check out our new bedroom backgrounds! These beautifully decorated rooms are complete super comfy beds, and that should provide your Mini with a well deserved good night's sleep!

And of course, that's not all. Included in this release of nighttime attire are some accoutrements for romance and cuddling. Check out the Goodies section to see what's in store for you there!

Gentle Reminder: Your captions and profiles must not violate our Terms of Service. So be creative, but please be careful. Terms of Service Violations can result in the loss of your account, and that would make your Mini very sad.

- The Pogo™ Mini Team

Get ready for bed...LMAO  :D

greenflash

Oh my! the Pogo pervs are going to love these!!!!!   >:D

Madonna

OMG! I had to go there and get the heart bed and slutty atire...lmaooooooo. But the caption I used repels perverts. >:D

greenflash

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I am so tempted. Get them going, then send the ugly picture and burst their bubble. If I knew how to put a pic in the text, I would show the that one I to send them.  ;D

PogoNutz

Quote from: greenflash on October 20, 2005, 10:11:36 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I am so tempted. Get them going, then send the ugly picture and burst their bubble. If I knew how to put a pic in the text, I would show the that one I to send them.  ;D

I can send you my picture...that'll scare 'em....lol

sleauxmeaux

Just put that you're a lesbian. Keeps em away for me. hehe.

*Angel*

I tried the lesbian line in my profile, and it tended to attract them more.  I wonder why.....  :P

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: Lovely Angel on October 20, 2005, 01:34:23 PM
I tried the lesbian line in my profile, and it tended to attract them more.  I wonder why.....  :P

Cause they think they can "turn" ya. heh.  >:D

greenflash

Quote from: Lovely Angel on October 20, 2005, 01:34:23 PM

No don't do that. Trust me this will only attract them. Some of the worst pervs have been lesbians.  ::)

janet

I saw it the very first time I went into Pogo yesterday.  When I went back in later that day it didn't show up.  They probably put it in there because you were one of the first people to spend the big bucks on their new stuff.   ;D

Quote from: Mike J. on October 20, 2005, 09:01:28 PM
Quote from: janetdebra on October 20, 2005, 12:29:36 PM

Umm I'm a hot shot ???  I refreshed the page about 100 times and never saw it.  I hate that they do that only because not a lot of people have my pogo name and I like it like that. (only because I have a stalker on pogo which is another story) I have no problem with helping someone with a badge or anything like that but what I usually do is create a screen name and give a guest pass.

I know it's my own fault for posting my mini picture here but I always forget about that darned "Hot Shot" thing and to be honest with all the pogo players I never thought they would put mine up.

patandmegan

Hmmm, what are you doing with that teddy bear :D  A perverted mind wants to know - lol!  I saw it on Hot Shots as well. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

He looks like he needs to be refueled with some lasagna.  O0

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview