This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some 98/ME beta testers...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

To test a buckaroo blackjack cheat we made that is 98/ME compatible.

If you have ME/98 and are interested, please email me at badgehelp@aol.com
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SaintHiρρo

I have Windows ME on an old laptop I don't use anymore. Don't know if it's up to par to work with autos but I'll contact you nevertheless once I find out where I put that silly thing.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeManiac

i would love to test it i have 3 pc's my old 98 and a ME and my newest one XP.

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok, the version I have needs a few .dll files put in it....I'll post back here when I'm ready to fly again

BadgeManiac

Ok Oscar How Bout When its ready i can test it tomorrow im going to the FAIR!!! then the state FAIR tomorrow. hehehehe... but ill help

Capt. Morgan

CindyLouWho

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok guys...I need some ME and 98 betas to run our new buckaroo black jack that will run in all operating systems. If you can beta test, please email me at badgehelp@aol.com

I need to know if it runs your buckaroo blackjack game in 98/ME

Fluffy756

i have 98 on my other computer be happy to test for you.

fluffy

BadgeHelpOscar

CindyLouWho

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 21, 2005, 02:34:15 PM
Ok guys...I need some ME and 98 betas to run our new buckaroo black jack that will run in all operating systems. If you can beta test, please email me at badgehelp@aol.com

I need to know if it runs your buckaroo blackjack game in 98/ME

I just emailed you Oscar, be glad to help if  you need someone to test it using Win ME

Playhawke

Oscar, I would Love to help you beta-test, on Win ME..............Playhawke

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview