Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Weeks Badges!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Upcoming Challenges...

Fortune Bingo: Get 40 Jackpot Spins this week!
Spooky Slots: Get "2 Bats" 5 times this week!

I don't know about anyone else but I think both of next week's challenges seem super easy....lol I'm kinda excited about 2 games that I like to play being the challenges...not some silly card game I don't understand lol

leeanne172

Yes it's about time they pick something my brain is capable of handling .. lol but I suppose they will make up for that the week after  :(

*Angel*

Thank Goodness!  No more Cribbage, Checkers, or Hearts this week.  Let me not get TOO excited.   >:(

jamez

thx but i hate fortune bingo every time i go into a room with say 6 people somebody ends up calling bingo when i have like 2 left to fill :(

caroline196

the spooky slots challenge badge is the special edition badge with the book and the word magic
the bingo challenge badge is an old one,blue ball with the word bingo over it

koigurl

Has anyone posted next weeks spooky slots badge, I am sorry if it has already been posted. thanks    :)

Capt.Howdy

pogohatesme

am I the only one that thinks it's weird their using the special edition badge for a boring weekly challange......I thought special editions usually envolved more than just a regular challange

hellokitty

Quote from: Capt.Howdy on October 21, 2005, 05:04:32 AM

i dont see what that badge has anything to do with  halloween like the years before with the pumpkin and black cat the scary tooth and the very first sooky slots one i dont remember but i know it had something to do with halloween

janet

I think it is jp spins that we are after on this badge and not bingo's, so all we have to do is get that number.  I get one almost every game.  If you play in 3 or 6 card speedy, you will have a better chance getting them. I agree bingo's are hard to get.  O0

Quote from: jamez_2k5 on October 21, 2005, 01:11:22 AM
thx but i hate fortune bingo every time i go into a room with say 6 people somebody ends up calling bingo when i have like 2 left to fill :(

PogoNutz

Of course we all realize that Pogo is waiting for us to start posting hints and glitches so they can change it right before the challenge on Wednesday, right :)  LOL

janet

Hope they don't change that challenge, really need a badge that doesn't use up all of my brain cells.   ;)

Tinksfeisty

I just tried my Dauber and it doesnt work. I guess it's back to hunt and peck for the challenges next week. Gl everyone

greenflash

Quote from: jamez_2k5 on October 21, 2005, 01:11:22 AM

I'm with you. That is one game that I never play. Too much repetition, requires no skill and Dottie's voice and face drive me insane. Going to test drive the auto and if it works, get it. No way am I playing that game for even 5 minutes.  ;)

*Angel*

Bingo is a game I don't mind.  A bit boring so I try to just play about 10 games a day to eventually get my badges.   ;)

Motley

There will be plenty of bingo rooms open this coming week.  I will room hop until I find a game that is almost finished and has my JP number.  That 40 will take no time...1 Card Speedy...any other set of rooms would be a waste of our badge grabbing time. 

Barbara

Quote from: Tinksfeisty on October 21, 2005, 09:18:02 AM
I just tried my Dauber and it doesnt work. I guess it's back to hunt and peck for the challenges next week. Gl everyone
I would use the "report problem" feature instead of just giving up.

Snarechick

Mine wasn't working, but I found out that if I go into a regular 3 card room it runs okay.  It used to work in the speedy rooms, not sure what happened.

Jackpotloser

TwistofF8

don't mention Hearts to me!!!  >:(    I'm on day 3 of the 30 win badge.  bingo will be a welcome relief.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview