This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Weeks Badges!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

OMG I hear that!  I did the 30 win badge last week, and it was an awful experience.  Double browsing, and switching to the winning seat helped an awful lot.  If you need help, just yell.  :)

TwistofF8

I appreciate the offer. The Maggie plan for success is 5 wins a day.  At the moment, I am on schedule  whoooo  whoooo.

*Angel*

koigurl

san diego-philadelphia,,,, hmmm

gotta say,, go san diego!!!  sorry,, i know i wont be getting a big gold star,,huh...lol

BlueFrog

Play late at night you have an excellent chance of getting jackpot spins as well as quite a few bingos

TwistofF8

Big announcement!!!!  I got the badge and closed out 2003!!!!!  woooo me

PogoNutz

Quote from: TwistofF8 on October 25, 2005, 12:36:32 PM
Big announcement!!!!  I got the badge and closed out 2003!!!!!  woooo me

WTG Twistoff.  I still have 3 or 4 left for 2003 :)

420joel

PogoNutz

Quote from: Motley on October 21, 2005, 04:33:46 PM
There will be plenty of bingo rooms open this coming week.  I will room hop until I find a game that is almost finished and has my JP number.  That 40 will take no time...1 Card Speedy...any other set of rooms would be a waste of our badge grabbing time. 

Just to let you know, this tip works with the challenge this week.  As Motley stated, just go from room to room that has the JP number already played and wait for someone to call Bingo.  This doesn't help you on your Fortune Bingo Game badges, but it sure gets you through the weekly challenge chop-chop  :)

Jinx55

Can someone tell me...if I use Dotties Dauber and Room Rover...what is a good time to set on Rover to stay in a room?
Thanks  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview