This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First Class Solitaire 3 games row

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

How long did it take everyone to get 3 games in a row with auto... Seems I can't win a game if I do I start over again.

Fluffy

beanie

I did mine manually and it didn't take long-  I think it is the luck of the draw - one day it seems you get the cards the way you need it and some days it doesnt.  If you ever need help pm me your info and I can try to help.  Barbara has also helped others but I think I read the other day she is retired from doing that to work on her own stuff to try and catch up with Max (hehehe).  Good luck hon-  I know you will be able to do it,  just run the auto and leave and I'm sure it will be waiting for you.  If not, I'm here to help if I can.

Fluffy756

Thanks Beanie. I will keep trying it. If not I will have to tell my friend oh well can't get it for you LoL.
I know some days you can get it and other days you can't. I was up all night doing it by hand even got another friend to help me, who know this friend we still couldn't get it.

Fluffy

Fluffy756

hey beanie  i got i got yeah me................. my friend will be so happy she got her last badge.  i hope i can do this when the time comes for my badge.

fluffy

lilgreenfrog

I spent a few hours with an auto trying to get this one. After the auto won two in a row, I'd try the third. Didn't work. Then my daughter sat down...exited the auto, and tried on ther own. She did it for me within a few games. I agree, it's the luck of the draw.

beanie

WTG fluffy- sweetie I knew you could do it-  great job... I'm sooo glad to hear that.   O0

Gerald

I just did this for my PC this week and it took over 1500 hands with auto to get it! O0

beanie

Wow Gerald wtg-  at least its done-   some of the challenges are difficult -imagine having to do the wordwhomp 1000 words without an auto - Oh my -I would die first I think.  Great job with your badge hon.

*Angel*

I had to do my own, and my mom's Word Whomp without the auto.  How depressing.  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview