This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I hate Super Rolling!

Started by tj29392,

Previous topic - Next topic

tj29392

I lost 400k of my 500k on Texas Holdem! Any suggestions in getting my tokens back with an auto or something? Something I can leave on over night. I mean what game gets you the most tokens. Just wondering, I'm depressed, lol. I like Club Pogo so far, anybody going to renew again? 8)

Motley

I have good luck with Payday Freecell and Turbo 21.  Pogo has been capping the amount of tokens won in a set time, so you might not get a whole lot.  I've also raked in quite a bit in Qwerty in the 1,000 point games.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: tj29392 on October 21, 2005, 02:00:04 PM
I lost 400k of my 500k on Texas Holdem! Any suggestions in getting my tokens back with an auto or something? Something I can leave on over night. I mean what game gets you the most tokens. Just wondering, I'm depressed, lol. I like Club Pogo so far, anybody going to renew again? 8)

I have to agree with Motley and Julie about making loads of tokens in QWERTY on the 1000 point games but Turbo 21 gives about 30,000 tokens an hour. You can build your tokens back fairly well if you let it run all night. O0

helpmewin

Quote from: tj29392 on October 21, 2005, 02:00:04 PM

I never worry over losing tokens, after all, what good are they other than to purchase stuff for the minis.  I would worry more about my badges than anything.  JMHO   :)

tj29392

thanks for the replies, im going to look at that thread you talked about.  O0

tj29392

What about using an auto for high stakes pool? i havent played it but will that get a lot if i let it play a game? i dont want to see people with 20million when i only have 150k,  :-[ :D

bobby

pool takes too long turbo 21 is probably your best bet

Chosen

Surprisingly, for me i made a TON of tokens playinf 1000 pt games against the computer in QWERTY with auto!  I made like 30k thru a nite and i tought that was great! I havent been able to top that yet and I thinkimg od buying the turbo 21 auto

huggybear

Qwerty and turbo 21 are great for boosting tokens quickly

sleauxmeaux

Stack 'em pays pretty good and nobody in the room will really know you're using it since it takes a bit to play a game. I get 400-500 tokens per game. T21 has actually taken tokens away from me. lol.

Outblast

if youre a club pogo member.

and you have a registered version of thunderpopperii.

this is what i do, to flood my account with tokens haha.

1 - go into a room
2 - start the auto
3 - set it to the fastest
4 - win a game
5 - pause the auto
6 - load into another room
7 - restart the auto

and since each time the auto wins a game quickly you will always get 900 or more tokens pretty much each time a room loads haha.

this will build up ALOT of tokens FAST.

-----

the only down side to this is that you sort of have to it manually.... that is going into a room... pausing the auto.. restarting it.  but its not alot of work.  and it is well worth it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview