This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

QWERTY question

Started by notmypogoname,

Previous topic - Next topic

notmypogoname

Sorry if this has been posted before, I didn't see it...

How do I get to be at the top of the board in QWERTY?  In every game I've played, I've been at the bottom.  :(

ClingFree

You'll always show on the bottom on your game screen ... like in Checkers and Backgammon ..

notmypogoname

That's some whizbang programming then... if I'm showing at the bottom and the person I'm playing is showing at the bottom too... seems like it would mess up the letters.

ClingFree

Quote from: notmypogoname on October 23, 2005, 10:01:21 AM
That's some whizbang programming then... if I'm showing at the bottom and the person I'm playing is showing at the bottom too... seems like it would mess up the letters.

If you and I play .. you're orange .. Im blue .. on my screen it shows blue at the bottom (Because thats me) .. Your screen shows orange at the bottom (Because thats you) .. Each person shows on the bottom of their screen, their opponent shows at the top --   I never realized thats how it was until I became a double broswer.

Chosen

yeah, until I 2x browsered i never realized that either lol

pogohatesme

:o i'm so confused....lol i thought about that one day too...the whole words being messed up......oh how awful!  I still have a headache lol now i don't think i just play ll

notmypogoname

LOL... I wouldn't care, except that it seems to me that it would be easier to play on top.  Grass is always greener I guess.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview