PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 09:22:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OK, Wheres the ppl network to get the rated badges????????

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

OK , whats up ppl just create an account with pogo , get mozilla firefox , an fix your java's an lets go play, the more ppl on the easier it will be , pogo has a free 14 day trail, an u can also then send a club pogo pass,,, and run your own table,,, when an id gets low on rated score just make a new 1, an bring it back up to 1500 rated,,,,, i really don't want to screw someone's hard work that they have earned just to get a stinkin rotten badge ,,,,, come on ppl ,,,, lets see some yahoo ID'S up here , an lets go get some badges ,,,,,,, i really don't think it would take that long to do,,,,, not as if ya played a game without an auto!!!!! think about that 1,, now my yahoo ID is    tjr635   drop a line an let us get a network of ppl going ,,, HAGD ALL

*Angel*

I am still around, and you know my Yahoo Id.  I don't like to keep it on because of too many perverts I seem to attract.  I have nothing to do today so if you want to work on it a little I am game.  Let me know by mailing me in Pogo or AOL.  You know both usernames.

I look forward to it...If you'd like.

bratsbemykids

i am on and always home during the day to play pinochle, i have yahoo and msn if you want to get in touch....

Ulkieab

My Yahoo ID is Ulkieab... although I really don't have it on cause of... people hah.

And my name on Pogo is Ulkieab as well, so you can message me there too!

BlueFrog

:o Plz plz plz don't put your pogo name on here you might/will get your account banned. Keep in mind also is you pay with a debit or credit card, they can check to see how many accounts are under that credit / debit card. Then they'll watch those accounts as well. Not trying to be rude just help ya out.....have a marvelous day :-X

*Angel*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview