This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorite Club Pogo Game?

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Least take a minute and list our favorite club pogo game and why! I will start! :)

My Favorite- Perfect Pair Solitare. Why?- It's addictive! lol ;)

pogohatesme

qwerty, bingo, mahjong garden, lottso, penguins.........ahhhh the list could go on and on lol....oddly enough mine change from day to day lol....i can spend all day playing one game and then a differnt one the next day and so on lol

Mommylov1216

Amen! lol. Just noticed I spelt Least.. I meant to put Lets! lol  :P
I am trying to get all my in game awards and its taking forever!!!

huggybear

I'd have to say it was aces up but now im finished with it now so its getting kinda boring.  Qwerty and bingo

PogoNutz

Qwerty is my favorite for now.  I like Jungle Gin but since they don't have rank badges, I don't play it that often.

I used to enjoy Penguin Blocks and did the first two badges manually but have been running the auto to finish it up.  That one is going to take longer than squelchies I think.  I was on rank 20 last night, had the auto running and when I work up this morning, it was still chugging along and although I had retired a bunch of times, I was still on rank 20.

judi1306

Spades is my favorite pogo game.  It is the first pogo game I ever played.  I am addicted to it.

It could be it is also my favorite because I have a Masters name in spades. O0

*Angel*

Qwerty is my new favorite.  Mine change from day to day.  Used to be World Class, but I FINALLY finished it.   O0

foxx

Lottso is so freakin addictive...used to love it, now it is just pure addiction.

Love jungle gin, euchre, pinnochle...

and I must say (don't throw anything) that I love penguin blocks... :o

wildcat

leeanne172

mine is Canasta although I finished it long ago, went through my addiction to lottso but got real bored when I hit rank 26 .. my fave games on Pogo is turbo21 and gin so I wish they would have ranks for them

notmypogoname

Qwerty Qwerty Qwerty... I am loving that game.  Played it all day yesterday and didn't want to stop.   ;D

avs1roy33

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 24, 2005, 06:14:12 AM
Qwerty is my favorite for now.  I like Jungle Gin but since they don't have rank badges, I don't play it that often.

Mr. Bill read my mind again.

Roseybud333

I loove Penguin Blocks, Bingo, PoppaZoppa and Qwerty. . . Ohhhhh what am I saying? I love almost all of pogo's games.  O0 ;D

Motley

Greenback Bayou...I hope they add rank badges to it.  Seriously, Mahjong Garden and I wouldn't mind if they added more badges to that game.

SaintHiρρo

My favorite game is Word Riot. What? You mean they got rid of it? When did this happen? Jan 2004? Where the heck have I been? Oh, playing Greenback Bayou. Are you serious? What do you mean I was drunk and made a song about bluebutts? I need my meds!

Jackpotloser

Hi,
And don't forget Keno. I love to watch paint dry ::) and watch the balls drop next to the numbers I pick... :)
lol......

bobby

Lish

Quote from: SaintHippo on October 24, 2005, 02:50:06 PM
My favorite game is Word Riot. What? You mean they got rid of it? When did this happen? Jan 2004? Where the heck have I been? Oh, playing Greenback Bayou. Are you serious? What do you mean I was drunk and made a song about bluebutts? I need my meds!
I miss Word Riot so much!  I wish they would bring it back.  Think they ever will? :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview