This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Restaurant Items!

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

dogbert

Does it really matter what is in the restautant??  If there was a way of sharing the restaurant with others it may make it more reasonable to care about what it looks like.  Kind of like the farm in Harvest Mania.  You can you all you want, but it doesn't count for anything, or gets shared with anyone...

Helen

Quote from: dogbert on January 08, 2006, 06:31:29 AM
Does it really matter what is in the restautant??  If there was a way of sharing the restaurant with others it may make it more reasonable to care about what it looks like.  Kind of like the farm in Harvest Mania.  You can you all you want, but it doesn't count for anything, or gets shared with anyone...

It just makes it a little less boring not having to look at the same thing over and over. I think this is what the members are talking about. But, you are right, it doesn't make a difference. It's just preference. ;)

Roseybud333

after 10 ranks the same walls and dishes and stuff are boring. It's not like u can say no thanks I'll keep the ice walls LOL. . . . U have to pick something. . . . just nice to have other options.

BeetahCheetah

you guys had me all excited, i thought they finally put out the new stuff  :P

krakka

Personally i hate penguin blocks... it is very annoying and the ranks are outrageous... i just hope they dont throw more ranks on there... that would suck!!

-krakka

ME4SPADES_

i know what you mean i would like to see shrimp and some other good items on there i might even want to play seeing that on there

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview