This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

go and enjoy,im glad i got it right this time lol.add to yr favorites as normal O0

huggybear

Do you have to win the game in order to get credit?

caroline196

JENNY28

WTG CAROLINE  i have only just got to rank 2 its driving me potty although i am doing it on medium level which is quite easy  ::)it just when all my life runs out it does my nut in lmao >:D

PogoNutz

WTG Caroline.  I didn't get up early enough so was only able to get through the first level before having to take off for work.  Have the first badge on level 4 is great.  I'll probably knock that out at lunch time :)

Another good game from Pogo IMHO O0

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on October 25, 2005, 06:07:02 AM
at rank 4 already and have got 1st badge O0

WTG Caroline. Can you or someone explain to me why, after a right click and the ? mark, after removing it and then left click, it explodes???????????????? It's ticking me off, lol.

pjl_tn

O0 luvmydogmax Great Tip!! Thank you so much!  Makes it so much easier to try the medium level!! Thank you again!! ;)

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 25, 2005, 07:18:41 AM
Wow, I can't find the words to tell you how much I dislike this game.  Maybe Pogo gave me a corrupt version and they forgot to add the fun part of this game.

Don't sugar coat it Barbara, tell us what you really think  ;)

You need to give it time.  I mean, I remember when I first played the frog game and how much I really hated it.  Now....well, I guess that isn't a good example  :o

DoubleOscotty

Only played a few games this morning. Think I'm the only one who likes it

Outblast

dont worry autos will you feel all better  O0

i think the game is pretty lame aswell, tbh.

420joel

yet another pogo game made just for the auto's  evil game >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on October 25, 2005, 07:22:52 AM
Quote from: caroline196 on October 25, 2005, 06:07:02 AM
at rank 4 already and have got 1st badge O0

WTG Caroline. Can you or someone explain to me why, after a right click and the ? mark, after removing it and then left click, it explodes???????????????? It's ticking me off, lol.

When you right click, if you've eliminated all the possible areas where a diamond/bomb (whatever it is) can be, it will right away become a diamond/bomb. If you have several other places you can still click that might possibly be the bomb/diamond, then it becomes a question mark because you're not sure if it's safe to click there. Get it?

CC71

I reached the rank 4 badge but, to my surprise when I looked in badge central it shows that I have the rank 9 badge and not the rank 4 badge. Is pogo a little messed up?

sarah413

Here's another tip.  Sometimes you may come to a dead end.  Instead of just guessing where the crystal possibly is, use the scan button (if it's activated) to uncover the space.  This way you don't risk losing those crystals needed for rank progress.

SaintHiρρo

Another tip of sorts. I found the easiest puzzle to play so far is the heart one and click near the bottom right or left of it (see picture)

You're pretty much guaranteed to not land on a bomb 90% of the time. From that point on, game should be a piece of cake

winterangel

Thanks for the tips!!!  I knew nothing about this game and am doing great now.  I also agree the Valentine planet one is the easiest for me.  Another thing that helps is to double click all over the puzzle.  I've had alot of luck removing squares doing that.

hellokitty

where do u get the heart the only ones i get id a circle and a fourth of a circle and like a octagon shape thats it

JENNY28

u have to advance in rank to unlock new planets or shapes i think the heart it the 1st rank

sarah413

Quote from: CC71 on October 25, 2005, 09:05:36 AM
I reached the rank 4 badge but, to my surprise when I looked in badge central it shows that I have the rank 9 badge and not the rank 4 badge. Is pogo a little messed up?

Mine is appearing the same way.  Now I'm back to rank 3 after being booted.  But, I still have the badge.  I wonder if I'll get a different badge when I get to rank 4 again. 

JENNY28

if u go back out of the game and wait a min then go back in it will go back to rank 4

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview