This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah413

No, it doesn't always.  Loss of rank progress is typical the first day of a new release and I expected it.  Thanks anyways.

holly222

I have yet to get into the game......err.......i get to the picture then it stalls.........wont load...... :'(

Sanctuary

Having got to rank 6 already  ;) (she says showing off) can i recommend that as soon as you get planet Terra - rank 4 - just keep re-using that planet. Given that the ranks are based on the number of crystals found, Terra usually has around 40-44 crystals per screen which means you go through the ranks quicker per completed puzzle.

hope this helps

Morgan

Does the difficulty matter, cept for more tokies.

Or are there more crystals on medium or hard

JENNY28

420joel

the harder it is there are more crystals so faster to rank up

Morgan

burning_bright25

Well! TY for the tip....I now fully understand how mindsweeper works....all those years and I had no clue lol I just kept losing.....For me, the outline of the ones around it helped me to understand...and now i can play a perfect game almost everytime, I cleared my stats after i lost the first 15 lol

sxybamabit

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG i hate this game please help me i wanna learn to play but i just dont uderstand the numbers thing help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

420joel

the #'s tell you how many crystals are touching that square and from that you can figgure out where the crystals are

JENNY28

there is a problem with the stellars badges instead of getting the rank 4 badge it gives u the rank 9 badge
heres a screenshot

420joel

then hopp[efully when we are done rank 9 we get a second one  ;)

huggybear

WTG al on 1st badge and gla.  Thanks for the tips i wouldnt have gotta past the tutorial

winterangel

galaxy2010

avs1roy33

I like this game. I don't like it enough to get all of the ranks on my own, but I like it. Barbara, I would be happy to help you if you want.   8)

PogoNutz

Alrighty then.  I'm back from work, had my dinner (Kahlua Pork w/ cabbage Plate lunch take out from L&L's Hawaiian BBQ), my energy levels are wayyyyy up and I'm ready to crank out this game and knock out that first badge.  Y'all are way ahead of me so in the words of Mr. Marx, "Hello, I must be going"
CUL  ;D  lol

ME4SPADES_

ok have not went to the new game yet trying to get www done tonight so im going to go look and see what it is well return to let you know how i like it wish  me gl

JENNY28

this is what pogo has put abt the badge confusion for stellar

I got to rank 4, and I got the badge that's supposed to be awarded at rank 9. Why's this?
The rank information for badges isn't correct in the How to Play file at this time, although it is correct in the Game Award Badge Album (in Badge Central). So, if you want to confirm when you're supposed to get badges, please go to Badge Central, click on the Game Award badge album, and do a search for "Stellar Sweeper". Then, click on the bdages' names to see when they are awarded. We hope to have this addressed soon, and we apologize for any confusion this may cause.
also

I didn't get a badge when the How to Play file said I should. What happened?
This is an apparent issue on our end. It has been reported to the developers, and we hope to have it addressed soon. It should be corrected on its own when the issue that's causing the badges to be awarded in the wrong order is addressed.

ME4SPADES_

omgggggggggggggggggg what is this im lost lol as usually (auto take this game away)  >:( dont know what to to but click so just waiting for the great ppl of the auto world in the meantime will try to get the www out of the way so away i go gl all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview