This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is this cheating?

Started by Spawn O Satan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn O Satan

I was playing Battle Phlinx the other day and someone accused me of cheating on a number of levels. Just wanted to run the situation by you guys for a general opinion on things. Keep in mind, I do not use autos; never have and probably never will. I just come here for general game advice and for the sneak peaks at upcoming badges.

Having said that.... The way to progress in ranks through BP, and how to annoy your opponents when playing with curse stones, is to drop many many stones. What I tend to try and do is build up and area with a long string of stones, so when the right color comes up they all drop at once. He called this cheating. "Building up false drops." Eh? Said I should be playing the stones as they come up, rather than saving them in a bunch to drop with one magic stone when the right color appears. I thought that was the point to the game?

Someone else sent him a prank towards the end of the game, and he claimed he doesn't participate in pranks either. Said they were cheap ways of cheating within the game. Eh? If it's a built in part of the gameplay, how is it cheating?

Then after I beat him 10 games in a row, he said my playing was very "computer-like". Said he was amazed at how fast I was and that the right color always seemed to come up for me. I said thank you for the compliment (and let the negative words go spoken instead of typed). The reason the "right color" always comes up for me is because I dump all the "wrong colors" in their big group, hence making the big group. When the right color eventually does come up, they drop.

I dunno, he was very adamant that I was either not actually playing the game myself or that I had some kind of magic control over the stones I was given. I tried explaining to him that if he was in a room where targeting was allowed, he would be buried in a matter of seconds by all the "cheaters". Or, if he wanted to complain about cheaters to bother someone who's mysteriously made it to rank 44 already in under a month, while I'm only at 19 and I play it daily.

Thoughts? Am I really cheating or was he just mad I was dropping 20+ stones on him at a time (which eventually were doubled, then tripled, then quadrupled....)?

pogohatesme

caroline196

if your like me and you dont use autos you have nothing to worry about.we all play tactical on games,so dont worry about what other people say in game rooms,they probably accused you because you know how to play well,where as they dont.do not worry O0.seems a case of jealousy to me

huggybear

I do the same thing when i play! Hmm i must a cheeted to, lol Sound's like he's just jealous cuz your a better player then he/she is.  I'd blow it off

Xx_MetallicA_xX

This is my first post on here. I've been lurking around here for awhile but just now decided to join up.

QuoteI do the same thing when i play! Hmm i must a cheeted to, lol Sound's like he's just jealous cuz your a better player then he/she is.  I'd blow it off

I agree 100% there are a lot of people on PoGo that hate to loose especially in Battle Phlinx. So i would say "Fageta Bout It". They will get over it

StormShadow

i have been accused of the same thing, the sad part is i am only on like rank 6cuzi hardly play.  It seems to be a lot of ppl who don't understand or comprehend the strategic play of that game when they run across someone who is smart enough to know how to play the game they get upset.  I don't usually use curse stones anymore cuz of all the whiners you come across, usually only use curse stones when playing with friends (which still whine when i beat them 10 games in a row  LMAO)  Just blow it off and tell them if they don't like move to a different table.

liebe_angel

They are just angry that they can't play as well as you!! don't get upset over it just keep up the good work

PB On The Run

I used (key word being used) to play with a friend in games like Canasta, or dominoes.  When I'd win, she'd blame pogo for not dealing her good cards, etc.  Had a major case of jealousy going on because I was the better player.  Some people take their games way too seriously  :o :o :o, and don't know how to lose gracefully.  I say ignore them & continue whooping butt!! ;)

Fluffy756

Spawn O Satan

Never played this game but it sounds to me this person is a sore loser, you shouldn't worry about it. It there lost they just don't know what they are doing. Just let people get you. I don't use auto for all the games I do play by hand alots games that I love want do it on my own.

bobby

you beat them without the auto, how bad would they be complaining if you used the auto ;D

sonnyvegas

If I do use an auto cheat,  it is never against another human...only computer players. I don't believe in scuffing a person who is trying their hardest to win and you have the cheat auto on as you're making cup cakes in the kitchen.

This is a great site with a plethora of information and ways of getting those sacrid pogo tokens to buy those highly priced outfits....lol

Kudos to this website.   O0

Islalinda620

I think he was just jeaulous cuz you play better....  O0

xoxo,
    Izzy ;)

~TJ~

Hppttt,, lol, he does have the option weather to play on a table with curse stones . so whats his complaint???????? make a new table sore loser,,, lmao,,,,,me i like to play with ppl who can make long runs in that game hate starting over an over!!! (2cents)

Spawn O Satan

thanks everyone, thought i was losing my mind for a moment. people can be viscious on there. i usually avoid rooms where targeting is allowed because after you win 2 games in a row they all gang bang you to death. stuff like that i find unfair, but when it happens i go to a non-targeting room and whip someone elses butt in return  :P

sleauxmeaux

nah. you play smart. I do the same thing... that time I dropped 77 tripled I got flamed bad. :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview