This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I just have to rant

Started by MonkeyButts,

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyButts

So I am playing Stellar - and there are three freakazoid vigilantes in there literally picking on some person - calling them a cheat, private messaging them.....on and on and on....this person's stat's were normal.....but OMG - they were getting perfect games!!!  OH NO - we cannot have someone who plays well in a room - they MUST be cheating for goodness sakes if their stats are better than theirs!!!  I swear - I think the zealot vigilantes need to be reported for harrassment.....

In any event this poor soul was like - stop it - quit - I hoped they reported the *nuns* to Pogo

People really need to MTOB. 

Ok whew all better - LMAO

greenflash

Quote from: MonkeyButts on October 31, 2005, 09:10:49 AM
So I am playing Stellar - and there are three freakazoid vigilantes in there literally picking on some person - calling them a cheat, private messaging them.....on and on and on....this person's stat's were normal.....but OMG - they were getting perfect games!!!  OH NO - we cannot have someone who plays well in a room - they MUST be cheating for goodness sakes if their stats are better than theirs!!!  I swear - I think the zealot vigilantes need to be reported for harrassment.....

In any event this poor soul was like - stop it - quit - I hoped they reported the *nuns* to Pogo

People really need to MTOB. 

Ok whew all better - LMAO

Really. I can't stand whiner tattlers. GET A LIFE. Before I ever used an auto I knew people did and I could tell. I was like, hey way to go. It's not like Pogo doesn't try to cheat us out of tokens every chance they get. For example, Word Whomp. I don't play it anymore. If I play well, they don't give me my tokens.
I had a hard time using auto in Bingo because they never shut up. GG, WTG etc. Then when you don't answer they scream AUTO.   >:(

MonkeyButts

What gets me is they were *MAD* at auto users - LMAO MAD?  Oh please - I get MAD at people who hurt kids, animal abuse, poverty, frivilous lawsuits, that I may not get ss because it will be gone though I worked YEARS and paid into it....I just LMAO when people are *mad* about possible auto users over freaking badges.......they really do need to get a life and pick their battles more wisely. 

Ok, I am done venting...........LMAO

ClingFree

justin6128

i run my vp minimizerr and keep my chat off cuz i run auto when i go to bed so if anyones tries to pc me i wont bother me, i dont care what people think or say about me and my badges and if they get jelouse thats their problem not mine

jamez

Quote from: justin6128 on October 31, 2005, 11:43:48 AM
i run my vp minimizerr and keep my chat off cuz i run auto when i go to bed so if anyones tries to pc me i wont bother me, i dont care what people think or say about me and my badges and if they get jelouse thats their problem not mine

hehe i did the same when i played qwerty

Monkey

Exactly , I once got picked on for getting two 1000 spins in a row in Bingo. Lol . They thought I was cheating because they were only getting 25 on their spins. :o . Oh. . . and someone thought that I was cheating in Texas Hold Em' Poker because I had a stake of 320,000 in Super Rollers. Lol , some of these people on Pogo really need to get a life and stop worrying about other people and what games they're playing and concentrate on their own games. So whenever I get an insult or a "Your cheating" thrown my way , I just mute them or turn chat off.

Swámpßàby §

Okay, I've got to respond to this one.  These same people who get mad at "auto" users are the very ones bombarding other message boards begging for glitches, other "cheats", and the easiest way to get a particular badge.  To me what's the difference??  I too could spot someone who used a program to get badges and was envious.  Well, at least until I found this site and now am the pround owner of about 20.  YEAH BABY  ;D

Homer

20? Your not trying hard enough. Back to work! j/k  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Swámpßàby §

HollyDazed

OMG!  The other night I was in a Stellor room and away from my puter (running the auto, of course) and came back and saw in chat "oh yes, I sent in 14 screenshots" and "them auto users ain't playing fair".  Cracked me up!  I'm just waiting for someone to start with me because last Friday night Stellor was very flaky and my timer didn't start so I now have a 'fastest game time' of 0.00.  (Which is absolutely insane because even if the auto cleared the board in one swoop it's going to take at least 1 second to do it.)  I'm thinking me and my 0.00 should finish Stellar as soon as possible, lol.

holly312

I had the same problem in poppa zoppa, this girl couldnt beat me and she was sooo mad talking trash to me, saying i wouldnt let anyone win and why was i cheating and the funny thing was is i never used an auto in poppa zoppa, as a matter of fact this was about a month and a half ago and Today, she and her friends keep coming under different names going into rooms im in just to stir up trouble. ANd she uses (her ex best friend told me) an auto in slots all night long LOLOL ..Im happy for someone who does well these people seriously need a Life!!
>:D  ;D

Katt1969

Hiya!

Holly my timer did the same thing so I too have a best time of 0.00...lol I'm just waiting for someone to mention it...

I totally agree with the whiners...if they spent half as much time playing as they do complaining maybe they'd be higher in rank too...lol

Take Care!
Katt

Snarechick

As with anything in life, you will always have those who have nothing better to do than b**** all day. ::)

Swampbaby- Did you take that picture that you have as your avatar?  That's an awesome picture O0

number1pogocheater

I've only had one person accuse me of autoing, well besides pogo_steve. I had this person messaging me left and right telling me how its impossible for me to be a student and be on pogo how much I am, which must mean that person was following me for some time. Because I used to play Lottso when I was at school, then change to bingo when I went to work, and then Pino. when I went to bed. But nothin ever happened to me and I was able to finish all 3 games. So oh well.

Country Lady

Thank you all for answering my unasked question about the .00 times that people had.  OMG was I jealous, my best is .03 and I got asked about that.  And of all people it was my sister.  I am so tempted to just go use the auto on her account while she is at work. 
I just laughed it off and told her and the whole room, (who by that time must have been checking out my stats) that I always play the heart planet and I am just good at it.
I still have my account so I guess no one reported me.
I just love that auto and the glitch, I may make it to rank 15 yet.

HoneyRunRanch

Hello all!!! ;)  Just wanted to add to this post.  First timer so I hope this works.  As far as the autos go, I don't have them.  But I am glad they exist.  One reason: competition.  People are just mad cuz they are not the one's getting all the tokens and badges.  I say WTG all of you that have autos.  So what if you don't answer their WTG's and GG's half the time I don't either.  I just read and enjoy the stupid conversations!!! 8)

GL and keep gaming

Roseybud333

Welcome to the forum HoneyRunRanch. . . . . u will find lots of pogo goodies here! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview