This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweeper Badge

Started by whatsmyname,

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsmyname

I was just playing in Stellar Sweeper and I just finished rank 5 and up popped I won a badge. Weird I had got one for finishing rank 4. Why anyone know why? I'm not complaining but if it is a mistake and they take it back I will.

janet

They were giving the 2nd badge instead of the first when you hit rank 4.  Now they are just correcting their error and giving you the correct badge and apparently not taking the 2nd one away from us hopefully.

holly222

I just got a second badge and dint even finish rank 4 yet.......

janet

That would be right because of their screw up.  They give a badge at the beginning of rank 4.  It was the 2nd badge, so as soon as you play again they are giving you the 1st badge.  Let's hope we get to keep the 2nd badge if we don't make it to rank 10,

Snarechick

I still have my second badge, and the correct one popped up today.  I also have had mine set as my personal favorite badge...I wonder if that makes a difference.  I know that the week I had to redo my challenge badges three times over, if I kept one as my favorite it would stay...if I changed to the other challenge to see if I could keep that one too, the first would be lost.  So perhaps (if they decide to remove them) it would help?

With Pogo...who knows.   :o :D

Juniorverse

And now if you go to the Game Badge Album, there are only 4 badges listed for Stellar Sweeper.  Comet, Star, Quasar, and Space Spike Badge.  Planet badge (which I just won at rank 5 also) isn't even listed.  I hope we get to keep both!

RC

It's been fixed.. the Planet badge is still there, it's the first badge now, at rank 4. The Comet badge is now the badge at rank 9.

If you're only looking at page 9 in the badge album, you have to go back to the end of page 8 to see the Planet badge listed.

texan

when i first hit rank 4 i got the rank 9 badge. Yesterday i hit rank 9 and they gave me the rank 4 Planet Badge. So it all equalls out it would seem  :D
Hugs
Tex

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview