This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mini mall

Started by Capt.Howdy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt.Howdy

Well my mini won the grand prize from and went on a shopping spree thru the mall and is now the proud owner of everything(including the many colors of some stuff).
  Got rid of most the tokies to keep the snitches from looking too closely, down to a mere 19 mil now.

StormShadow

now is that all the stuff incase you mini feels like cross dressing too?

PogoNutz

Quote from: Capt.Howdy on November 06, 2005, 06:38:16 PM
  Well my mini won the grand prize from and went on a shopping spree thru the mall and is now the proud owner of everything(including the many colors of some stuff).
  Got rid of most the tokies to keep the snitches from looking too closely, down to a mere 19 mil now.

Capt. Howdy, we're from the Pogo Sherrif's Department and we believe you have hidden your assets in clothing for your mini.  We have a search warrant to check out your mini's closet so if you will please step aside.    lol

StormShadow

Betty Boop

Barb, you sound like my mother.....and I say to her...shoes??? who wears shoes...i have sneakers and flip flops for every outfit........I own 1 pair of heels.......black...to go with the standard black funeral dress.....

Betty Boop

me either come to think of it,  yeah!!!!!!!! another item gone out of the closet!!!!!!!!

Gerald

I too own every item in the mall only takes about 11 mill.... I'm now down to 90 thousand tokies :)

bubblegum

dang..LOL know what I wish? I wish our minis could cross dress...that would be a hoot.. ;D

Country Lady

Some of the mini captions are a hoot.  Like a nurse that is ready for bingo therapy or the one that is saying 'bend over'.  ;D

bubblegum

my naughty nurse mini says dirty deeds done dirt cheap  ;)

Gerald

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview