This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper answer from pogo about Rank 14-15

Started by Bissel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bissel

Why does going from rank 14-15 take 25,000 stars when the ones around it need much fewer stars?This issue has recently been brought to the attention of our development team, and they hope to address the issue soon. In the meantime, you can keep playing, and when it's addressed, your rank should be updated correctly based on the number of stars you earned. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

pogohatesme

OMG you mean all those people have been playing that and it shouldn't really take that many?!?!  I thought that was an awful big jump in numbers.......I'm only on rank 10....lol think I'll play real slow and see what happens with that

DEANY

CindyLouWho

PogoNutz

They are going to fix it by increasing the number required after level 15.   lol j/k

janet

Bissel

lol..I hope not..It is taking me forever to get finished with that rank

JENNY28

i finished this on the 7th thank god tooooooooooo  many crystals and glad i only have to do it for challenges now

huggybear

Rank 19 almost to 20! i hope its to our benifit!!! i could  be done, lol Good luck all

RC

You only advance in terms of how many crystals you get, it doesn't really matter what rank it says you are on. When that problem is fixed, your rank will show where you should be by the number of crystals you have. You could be on rank 16 after going through that long rank, and Pogo could fix the problem, and you wouldn't have to play any more games and could then be showing as being on rank 17, 18 or however many crystals you have at the moment that determines your rank.

CindyLouWho

Oh mercy me, I just got to rank 14.   ::)  Thank goodness for a wonderful auto   :D

nchillbilly

i wish i had to only get 25,000 for that rank i had to get 30,499 for that damn rank.People were having to get different amounts i know of some that only had to get 10,000 and some had to get more.Guess i was the unlucky one lol.I too wrote pogo and got back message saying sorry and that they were aware of people getting different amounts and in my case way too many lol..... >:D

Sanctuary

Stellar sweeper went down and has come back with the 25,000 rank adapted into the stats. I was on rank 14 with about 5000 to go to rank 15 and now i'm rank 17. I tried the glitch and I THINK it's gone. It was only moving 27 crystals despite going out and coming back in again. What does anyone else think?

RC

If you read my post a few spots up and understood it, you would see that it doesn't matter how many crystals you had to get. Plus what Pogo said, as stated in the first post here, "your rank should be updated correctly based on the number of stars (crystals) you earned". You could have played and needed to get 128,000 crystals for the first rank alone, and if you actually did it, and then Pogo fixed the problem, your rank would show as the last one with all the badges.. you're not gonna get 128,000 of them and then have to start rank 2 after it. So you're not really getting extra, meaningless crystals by continuing to play.. they will all be counted eventually towards the ranks you should be at.

-And thank you Sanctuary, as you prove my point.

nchillbilly

well i finally had finished that rank 14 and was on rank 15 with only 4698 to go and when pogo came back up im still on rank 15 with 8984 crystals to next rank.so pogo did not give me any rank adjustments for having to get over 30000 for rank 14 and they increased the amount i now need.But the glitch still works for me thank god because none of the autos ever has on this game.It would be so nice if they would fix the problems in the games they have instead of putting out new ones that are half azz done also lol just my take on this....

RC

Were you around 8984 before you played and got it down to 4698, when Pogo shut down? And then went back in and opened up Stellar as the first game? Sometimes the stats do not catch up to you when you play the same game like that.. maybe you can try another game, then close out and go back to Sweeper and check the stats again.. if they don't change, then I don't know.. perhaps you got the numbers wrong?

nchillbilly

nope sad to say that my stats are right  :( but ohh well what are you going to do lol pogo is famous for the screw ups.In www they reset my progress 6 times in that game took me over 43000 words to finally get the zucchini final badge.Guess i will just be playing this one for quit a while longer lol.Talked to one of pogos employees in stellar and he said alot of peeps are still having problems and some had their progress completely wiped out(so im not going to complain too loudly) at least my progress is still some what near what it was lmao....good luck to all

pogohatesme

ItsyBitsy

I am pretty happy this morning when I play Stellar. I was at rank 17 last night and only 1% into the next rank.  After only 1 game this morning, I got the Quasar badge for rank 19. Guess all the crystals I collected between rank 14 and 15 kicked in.  Pogo has fixed the problem.  As for the glitch I didnt try it today.

CindyLouWho

Well the good news is  they knocked off 20,000 crystals I need now on rank 14, but the bad news is the glitch is gone.  I knew I should've stayed up & worked on it last night.   ::) 

WTG to all that finished rank 14 when it was 25,000 or more.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview