PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 03:29:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge help needed

Started by crazyyanks99,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyyanks99

huggybear

C~M

I know some willing to help.  They are better known as BadgeHelp.  If you buy any of the auto's, they will play the game the auto is for and you will get every badge in that game. ;) O0

huggybear

Just thought id offer and if i can help i will if not im sorry

*Angel*

Fluffy756

LadyMystik

I'll help. Just PM me and let me know what you want. I just had a baby, so I'm online playing pogo all the time :)

bubblegum

try to be speciifc which badge/badges you need help with, I for one enjoy enjoy some games so I don't use an auto for them, others I can't stand so I get someone to help me with, and theres a few I just turn the auto on cuz I just can't get the hang of that game for the love of god...and yes I'm willing to help you.  After all, several ppl in this formum have helped or are willing to help me.  Just let me know what badges and we all can work together here.   ;D

Blu

Anyone want to knock out Pinochle ratings badges? Heck I'll paypal you! $5/rating (I got greean)? Umm get master in 2 weeks = $40?

jamez

*Angel*

I just PM'ed you.  I am willing to play for the Pinochle badges.  I have Advanced but need Expert, and Master. 

Blu

I'm willing to pay em to play for me Ang...I haaaate the game and can't grasp the betting concept. Sad when a 27 yr old guy with 3 college degrees can't figure out a pogo game lol.

*Angel*

LOL  Hmmm getting paid to get your Pogo badges.  Email me or PM me.  I have nothing but time on my hands and can start tonight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview