This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

StarSweeper updated....

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

***11/08/05 UPDATE New and better StarSweeper has been released. Delete what you have and redownload. Changes on this update: Wins nearly every game on easy and medium. Easy in about 30 seconds, medium in 45, hard in a little more than a minute. Has a 30-50% ratio of wins on hard. Also, flashing blue and yellow bar has been disabled.

You can download it directly from this link:

http://gamewand.com/minesweeper/StarSweeper.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

greenflash

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 07, 2005, 10:19:01 PM
***11/08/05 UPDATE New and better StarSweeper has been released. Delete what you have and redownload. Changes on this update: Wins nearly every game on easy and medium. Easy in about 30 seconds, medium in 45, hard in a little more than a minute. Has a 30-50% ratio of wins on hard. Also, flashing blue and yellow bar has been disabled.

You can download it directly from this link:

http://gamewand.com/minesweeper/StarSweeper.exe

I tried it and don't like it. The glitch is gone and I like the first one. It still have it, it works, why can't I keep that one?

buck123

jamez

i myself perfer the spacevac auto but i do happen to like some of the new autos that have been replaced

Fluffy756

I happen to have spacevac auto trail run out it still on my desktop I try the other one seems not too work. It there any chance if I send in my code buy would i get it.

fluffy

nascar fan

is there going to be another update to this game so you dont have to babysit it, i liked the old one better. keep up the good work. O0

Mrkrackers2678

Deli

Maybe it's just me, but starsweeper doesn't work good at all. It's been updated, and yet everytime I walk away the thing stops working. Kinda pathetic that when I go to bed at night, I wake up to *MAYBE* one rank completed in the morning, because it stalled in a game. I've tried a lot of autos, and purchased a few, but this is by far the worst. All the others I've tried or bought worked great, and I thank you guys for all the work you put into making us saps happy. I just sincerely hope there will be an update for starsweeper very soon to fix the problems.

Country Lady

8) I am wearing a big smile cause I finished that game.  I like Space Vac the best, it does a great job.  But I also like the game so played quite a bit without the auto.
Country Lady

Scarlette

Quote from: Country Lady on November 18, 2005, 11:42:28 PM
8) I am wearing a big smile cause I finished that game. I like Space Vac the best, it does a great job. But I also like the game so played quite a bit without the auto.
Country Lady

Congratulations Country Lady!!!  I have finished that game also and I played it with the auto and without the auto, but I am giving all of the credit for me finishing the game due to the auto.
:D :D

oldnpooped

Help....I can not get the helper to run.  When I start it, a message pops up that the agent can not find the game window.  Have turned off smooth fonts and still won't run.  System is IE6, WinXP, Sun Java.   Thanks

patandmegan

Is the Space Vac I bought October 28 the same thing as the new Star Sweeper?  I tried to use it and it no longer worked today.  WAAAAA and on a challenge day. :(

Pat

patandmegan

Wow, already received my new code - ty ty ty  :-*

Pat

Morgan

Scarlette

Quote from: Morgan on November 30, 2005, 11:53:13 AM
I still preferr Space Vac >:(

Morgan

Space Vac was made by a person who no longer works for BadgeHelp and that person took all his autos with him.  So the good people of BadgeHelp made StarSweeper to replace Space Vac.  You can not play on a auto that does not belong to BadgeHelp anymore and Please give the hard working people at BadgeHelp a break.  They have gone over and beyond the limits to make another auto for us to use, so give them "THANKS" instead of insults and complaining.

Country Lady

Ii is a pain to have it disabled on badge day when it is one of the challenges, but I will say these guys are amazing.  I receive the code in about 15 min.  I don't know how they do it.
Thanks guys.
Country Lady

No if pogo would only cooperate  :'(

Morgan

I am very aware of the situation.  and I have always stood Loyal to this Site.

I am still here.

Also to my recollection this happened a few weeks back as well ,when Other people found Sweeper Not to their liking and allowed us to go back to using SpaceVac again

I didnt know giving your Opinion , can also lead others to Believe One is not Grateful

Morgan

Scarlette

Quote from: Morgan on November 30, 2005, 12:34:55 PM
I am very aware of the situation. and I have always stood Loyal to this Site.

I am still here.

Also to my recollection this happened a few weeks back as well ,when Other people found Sweeper Not to their liking and allowed us to go back to using SpaceVac again

I didnt know giving your Opinion , can also lead others to Believe One is not Grateful

Morgan

I am sorry I did not mean to offend anyone, but I just thought that the people at BadgeHelp needed a break.  Sorry...... :(.........Dang this is just not my day!!!!

Momma

Dont Feel to bad hon....I blew up today also and didn't know I posted it.  thought I was just going to vent and than delate it...but oops it got posted.  Now I feel bad for being so mean.
Some days we win...some days we lose....everyday we cheat :)

hugs
momma

Scarlette

Quote from: momma on November 30, 2005, 04:17:46 PM
Dont Feel to bad hon....I blew up today also and didn't know I posted it. thought I was just going to vent and than delate it...but oops it got posted. Now I feel bad for being so mean.
Some days we win...some days we lose....everyday we cheat :)

hugs
momma

Thank you momma for the words of encouragement and thanks for making me feel better.  Oh and by the way did you know that they have a delete button on the top of screen, just in case you say something and then later want to remove it......LOL.  I have used it many times when I made a mistake in something I was writing about.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview