This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OMG! Save me from bingo players....

Started by HollyDazed,

Previous topic - Next topic

HollyDazed

I've just come from subjecting myself to bingo players who are the most rude, insensitive, rabid people that I've ever encountered on Pogo.  I need 244 more bingos to be done with the final badge and I'm determined to brave the wrath and abuse of the Bingo rooms.  But, honest-to-God, you just can't win in there.  If you share the non-sharers yell at you, if you don't share the sharers yell at you.  I did learn a lesson today, though.  I'll never go back to an uncensored Bingo room.  I saw people called every name/adjective in the book in there.  What is wrong with Bingo players?

pogohatesme

It's Dottie.  She brain washes them...do what I do...play in the 1-card fast rooms with chat closed!  Hope that helps

bobby

bobby

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 08, 2005, 05:12:16 PM
It's Dottie. She brain washes them...do what I do...play in the 1-card fast rooms with chat closed! Hope that helps
yup, just turn your chat box off

ClingFree

I agree ... Ive only played Bingo for the weekly challenges because they are brutal!!!  First time I went in there I had no clue about sharing vs not sharing .. got my poor lil feelings hurt when they started cussing me out .. and since I'm not as thick skinned as Dottie - I avoid Bingo at all costs!

rhino

BigByrd

I just ignore them, I thought that is what you are supposed to do . . . I mean isn't the point of the game is to call bingo.

To share a bingo you want until everyone has bingo to call it.

jamez

i was just playing bingo ran the auto & boom get yelled at saying we sharing how sad

BigByrd

Really what I do, is ask "What does that mean?", then nobody will say  ;D

Fluffy756

Not all bingo players are rude act that way. You welcome to pm and come to the room I hang in everyday with other people.

fluffy

Roseybud333

LOL Fluffy I wonder if we play in the same room. The people I play with share but if not they don't get huffy puffy about it LOL

Shady Lady

The following is copied from one of the share leagues website:

Not sure how to share? Below you willl find out how we do it. New to sharing? Just let us or anyone you see posting a "b" in chat know & we will gladly help.

To share just put a b in chat when you have bingo.

After putting b keep your cursor over the gong ready to ring.

As soon as someone rings the gong, you quickly ring in also.

If there are 2 b's in chat already, just ring the gong instead of putting b  and the other 2 winners will ring their gongs too.

That's all you have to do. Good Luck & Happy Sharing!

Many of us wait for 3 players to win but you don't have to. You can always ring in with just 2 winners.

And then we have our closet sharers, they wait for someone else to get bingo and then ring their gongs.

This is fine also.

Since you get the same winnings whether you bingo alone or not, we're just happy if more than 1 player wins.

caroline196

easy way to avoid abuse,do what i do,turn chat off,then just play away O0
sharers used to drive me crazy, i mean if u went to a bingo hall do you wait for others to call bingo?of course you dont,it shouldnt be like it is in bingo
my opinion is the sooner pogo lowers winners to just 1,then nobody would get the kind of abuse u get in some rooms ever again

notmypogoname

I've played Bingo a couple of times, but never met the fit-throwers yet.  Guess I've just been lucky. 

Thanks for posting about what sharing is.  I've been wondering. 

Fluffy756

Roseybud333

I bet we do play in the same room... they don't have a problem with it at all. I do go into other rooms also where my friends goes.

kazandchip

I loath bingo so I had my husband do a challenge for me...he received a pm asking to share..poor man had no idea what the girl meant ,he then asked me if sharing was one of the cyber thingies!!! he high-tailed it out of there so quickly before I could explain

nchillbilly

Well i have met some of the bingo jerks and it was in Spirited Soiree room.I was called a terrorist by almost all the people in that room.I did not know that they were sharing bingos at that time (when everyone could call them) and get credit for it.I now go into that room and alot of those same people are still in there so I will call bingo like crazy just to piss them off now lol... >:D

BoredNItaly

LOL Kaz........I hate playing bingo with shares too  So I have learned to turn chat OFF

leeanne172

I always turn off chat when I play fortune bingo, I got over 150 bingos during the challenge taking advantage of all the extra rooms but always with chat off, I paid my money to play on Pogo and for some players to get bent out of shape because I hit the bingo button is plain stupid imo  >:( I'm nowhere near the end of the game though, still need around 300 just for 1000 wins  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview