This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

funny thing in stellar the other day...

Started by renco423,

Previous topic - Next topic

renco423

i am kicked back playing the game manually, (but using the glitch of course.)

chat is silent.  then some dufus comes on and says 'hello. i'm using an auto!'
i'm thinkin the dummy is just askin for it.
someone else says: whats an auto?
someone else thoroughly explains what an auto is.  lmao
someone else chides dufus because don't u know u it is ILLEGAL.
dufus says: oh, i didn't know. well, i'm not going to use it anymore if its illegal. i had no idea.
i'm kinda sorta believing him now that he didn't have a clue. he didn't even have very many tokens - like 100,000 or less.

but i can hardly play these games anymore cuz i'm so busy reading the freaking dialogue. it totally screwed up my time.

princess

I was in poker last night and someone was talking about wanting more tokens.  This guy speaks up and tells her to get an auto program like he has and run turbo 21 while she sleeps!  I was like omg, is this guy a moron?!  He went on to explain that yes they are against the rules but they are undetectable and how he has earned sooooo many tokens.  Yikes!  People, keep your mouths shut! 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

raptors2004

its not like pogo.com keeps logs of all the chats and then makes their programmers look over them in their spare time looking for auto-players talk :D

princess

Raptors, what I was thinking was that there were 5 of us in that room besides him and any one of us could have reported him for auto use!  I know pogo doesn't see the chat but he was being dumb for assuming that none of us would snitch on him!

pogofreak

Quote from: renco423 on November 08, 2005, 06:37:55 PM
i am kicked back playing the game manually, (but using the glitch of course.)

chat is silent.  then some dufus comes on and says 'hello. i'm using an auto!'
i'm thinkin the dummy is just askin for it.
someone else says: whats an auto?
someone else thoroughly explains what an auto is.  lmao
someone else chides dufus because don't u know u it is ILLEGAL.
dufus says: oh, i didn't know. well, i'm not going to use it anymore if its illegal. i had no idea.
i'm kinda sorta believing him now that he didn't have a clue. he didn't even have very many tokens - like 100,000 or less.

but i can hardly play these games anymore cuz i'm so busy reading the freaking dialogue. it totally screwed up my time.

And the freaky thing is I saw this exact same conversation.  LOL always knew there were people from these boards out there, just never knew how close I was to actually playing a game with one. 

I did kindof believe him though, seemed like a kid with a new toy type of thing.  Poor guy felt bad. 

sonnyvegas

I try to avoid playing autos against real people. I really dont want to waste anothers time usuing auto while i'm making dinner and they are sitting dilligently trying to figure out how they are losing so much. Use them against the computer...I think we all deserve the right to kick some computers butt now and then...hee hee.  ;)

DoubleOscotty

Madonna

It still works...just refresh the room at the top of your browser, and it will double the amount of crystals you earn. Hope this helps.

renco423

Quote from: raptors2004 on November 08, 2005, 07:26:03 PM
its not like pogo.com keeps logs of all the chats and then makes their programmers look over them in their spare time looking for auto-players talk :D

the way i understand it is if someone snitches on you, pogo CAN go back and look at the chat dialogue....so its not like pogo employees spend their free time reading over random chats,, but if reported from the time u get reported they can go back something like 50 lines and read that dialogue.

and pogofreak, that is too funny...small world eh?

renco423

Quote from: Madonna on November 09, 2005, 11:25:21 AM
It still works...just refresh the room at the top of your browser, and it will double the amount of crystals you earn. Hope this helps.

really? i thought everyone was talking yesterday about how pogo fixed that? i dunno, cuz i haven't played today (or yesterday)

cranky

i figured the glitch was gone also so i stopped playing so is it still working or not?

pogohatesme

janet

No, it isn't working any more.  Now the game is boring.  :'(

nikki166

flgal

CHEATWHOMENAHH

If anyone ask if i have auto i say..Yep..got a 4 Wheel drive pickup  ;D..that will hush them up  O0
Okay ..okay..now this is how I see it..If the pogo computer can cheat why can't we?Like i say to myself..I learn it from Pogo's computer robots hehehe.I don't cheat never did.I just take shortcuts ;) O0.  :D
Sorry all that was duhhhh  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview