This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenges

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

I've seen talk on here about being able to choose your personal challange  before they post the acutal badges so you could possibly work on 2 badges from the same game at the same time.  How do you do that? 

ClingFree

Check about an hour before weekly badges come out  ... you could pick your personal challenge early last week, its possible you can again this week ... and if you can Yes you can work on two badges at once (I did it last week with payday)

cranky

yup sure can only thing is i only have 2 left in my badge :P mg and double duce poker gl everyone

cranky :-*

cranky

pogohatesme

lol can someone tell me aprox what time the badges come out?  I'm in the eastern zone (Indiana)

DaraLynn25

What time do the challenges start on Wednesdays???

DaraLynn25

Looks like someone beat me to the question... lol

pogohatesme

aggrrhhh well thanks for letting me know lol...I'm at work by 8 and too busy to get online till later in the afternoon...maybe I can try it in 2 weeks when I'm on vacation!!  :D

harland

if the personal challenge pops up b4 10 a.m. est. pick a challenge the is also a weekly challenge and you'll get then done at the same time

;)

ME4SPADES_

in southwest Indiana it start at 9 since Indiana has some toens that are on different times so here where i am it is 9 am

leah

DaraLynn25

Go Cavs!

Its a glitch from Pogo. Because of the daylight savings time, remember we had to change the clocks back? thats the reason. Its 1 hour earlier.

lol pogo did not fix that problem yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview