This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it me or Pogo

Started by Jaguar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaguar

No matter what game i set up to run after 11pm when i get up in the am i am booted from the table(i set up private)but i am still in the room.Its not just a 1 time occurance it happens every night and doesnt matter if i run ie or firefox.Anyone have any clue why this would happen?or what can be done to stay at a table and let games run?

foxx

My old dinosaur computer (which recently kicked the bucket) used to do that....

The new one keeps the tokie getting all night long...

Suggestion: Is your screensaver off?  Does your monitor have a shut off time?  Sometimes, If I don't adjust that, the screensaver kicks on and I get booted.  Worth a shot.

;D

Jaguar

Ty found screensaver was set to 9999 lol its off now so will try it again tonite. O0

digitalvampire

Quote from: Jaguar on November 09, 2005, 08:23:22 AM
No matter what game i set up to run after 11pm when i get up in the am i am booted from the table(i set up private)but i am still in the room.Its not just a 1 time occurance it happens every night and doesnt matter if i run ie or firefox.Anyone have any clue why this would happen?or what can be done to stay at a table and let games run?

It may have something to do with the fact some of the games close for maintenance in the middle of the night.  That would kick you right out of the room.  Perhaps setting up room rover will bring you back after it comes back up. 

Cheers,
DV

foxx

Quote from: Jaguar on November 09, 2005, 11:46:19 AM
Ty found screensaver was set to 9999 lol its off now so will try it again tonite. O0

Good Luck!

Jaguar

I had at first thought about maintenance but im only booted from table im still in the room.  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview