This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo BooBoo

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

I was looking on badge central where they announce next weeks challenges and it says
Poppit release 25 purple squelchies
Pinochle win 2000 tokens

See anything wrong with this picture?  :o

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Roseybud333 on November 10, 2005, 12:21:17 AM
I was looking on badge central where they announce next weeks challenges and it says
Poppit release 25 purple squelchies
Pinochle win 2000 tokens

See anything wrong with this picture? :o

You read that right. Some Poppit balloons release purple squelchies. You will have to release 25 of them to get the badge next week.

BoredNItaly

teeehee  I was wondering too if I read it wrong

lilgreenfrog

I went a tried a few games - on easy level. Are the squelchies rare to be seen? I didn't get any in the games I've played this morning.

SexySagittarian

I played one game when I read the challenges for next week to make sure it wasn't a misprint. I only got 1 purple squelchie in that game. I'm guessing it will be like the pretzel badge...we'll have to play more than 25 games, but then that's just my guess   ;)

jamez

played it on hard i seen several of those purple things :)

SexySagittarian

flgal

holly312

I knew it sounded to good to be true LOL. Pogo probably gives you 1 purple squelchie every 5 games LOL..Thank god for my ThunderPOP  :o ;D

janet

I played on easy last night and got three in one game.  Did not get one in every game though.  Pogo will probably take all of the purple squelchies out, right before the challenge starts just to make it harder on us.   ::)

TwistofF8

play medium or hard and there are the purple ones.  on medium you have to have four squelchies instead of three.  I think thats what Pogo wants ya to do.  Play at a higher level.

Lish

Roseybud333

LOL Ok. . . I never play it enough to notice what falls out of the balloons  ;)

sxybamabit

I NEVA UNDERSTOOD THE CHALLENGES ON BADGE CENTRAL LIKE IF U JUST GO PLAY POPIT AND GET 25 SQEULCHIES WILL I GET A BADGE OR WHAT I NEVA UNDERSTOOD IT THE CHALLENGES THAT ARE POTSED ON BADGE CENTRAL. IT MAY SOUND DUMB ASKIN THIS QUESTION, LOL.

janet

No it is not dumb if you have never done it.  Every Wednesday Pogo comes out with two weekly badge challenges and one personal challenge.  If you are a paying member of Pogo you get to win these badges for your badge album.  If you are a member, just click on the "badge central" link on the left side of the home badge and you can read all about them.  If you have any other questions, just ask.

sxybamabit

janet

bubblegum

I rarely pay any attention to what comes out of those ballons to...thank god for thunder popper..hehe

TwistofF8

I played Poppit last night, and actually paid attention.  Amazing! most of the things that drop are Pogo game related.  I actually SAW the purple squlchie! it yells "Yahooooo"

RC

That was one of the changes they made after the game got revamped. It used to be all pretzels and frogs and teddy bears and other stuff I don't even remember.. I think there may have been a badminton birdie too. But now the prizes all have something to do with one of the other games.. and the sound you hear when they come down is actually a sound from the game that it goes to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview