This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire

Started by haylee,

Previous topic - Next topic

haylee

Is it just me, or does this auto still need some help.  Lost 5 game in a row, and there were moves that could have been made, but the auto didn't play them.

BadgeHelpOscar

FlightPlan does not "miss cards" it is looking at all of its options. Just let the dang thing play. It wins 70-80% of its games. You may have your speed up too fast. Click it down and let it do its thing.

Oscar
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

flgal

haylee

Thanks, i had it set around half, will try that out.

renco423

i'm just gonna leave this auto alone for awhle cuz i did slow it down and it worked alot better --- BUT for some reason it freezes up my whole system without fail, to the point of having to turn power off on surge protector.

smokyrain

This auto worked great for me, jsut wished it lasted longer on trial, lol. Guess I will have to purchase it. :)

snatcher

mine keeps gettin stuck no matter what speed and misses lots of plays

huggybear

If anyone needs help getting this badge pm me and ill be happy to help!  O0

IMinApickledjar

i have only tried the trial version but from what i saw it missed lots of goes didnt put aces up when it had chance 2 and then just starts new game ....why did you change it the old 1 was gr8

I had 2 get this weeks badge manually i was gutted lol
;D

jamez

auto works fine for me ive also done several peoples badges this week for them  O0

Fluffy756

auto works great for me also I did some many of my firends badges this week... They love it when I do it for them.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview