This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguin Blocks Badges uhhhh

Started by mrjinxcat,

Previous topic - Next topic

mrjinxcat

has anybody gotten to rank 40 yet?  If so what is the fastest way to do it?  What auto to use, what dificulty?  I am currently using the Penguin Bobber auto on easy and from the looks of things it is going to take at least a month.  I don't think I can stand a month of this game.

Homer

This is one of those games that is gonna take forever to complete.

I've been working on mine for about 2 weeks and just passed rank 25.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrjinxcat

what is your opinion on the Penguin Bobber auto.  I think it needs an upgrade in intellegence

Fluffy756

Quote from: mrjinxcat on November 12, 2005, 12:38:46 PM
what is your opinion on the Penguin Bobber auto.  I think it needs an upgrade in intellegence

If you using auto like me try going to expert level, that might help you. I was on rank 5 until I changes my level from easy to expert now up too rank 10.

BoredNItaly

I have been playing this game for almost 3 months without auto and just reached rank 20. I love all my auto's bit this one makes me mad to many  STUPID moves! But hey out of all the auto's I own This is the only one I DONT like and do by hand!  Lordy I wished I could finish this game!  LOL

jamez

a friend of mine is using an auto she started last night on rank 1 shes on rank 16 now i didnt ask where she got it but shes playing the auto game on easy

mrjinxcat

It would be nice to see an auto for this game that accually playes like a humman or better.  Penguin Bobber plays more like an ape.  I'm sure this is probably a hard game to autommize, but I know someone out there can make a better auto.  If the person who created Penguin Bobber reads this, your program needs a logic upgrade O0

cranky

i like mine it doesn't stick or get stuck  i can leave it on all day and no problem UNLESS I GET THE CRIPES lol

cranky

bobby

i like mine too, i don't care if it misses a fish every now and then, it's better than playing it by hand

jrp

playing this one by hand going to take awhile good luck all

Roseybud333

I really like Penguin Blocks. . . It reminds me of tetris and I love tetris.

mrjinxcat

I wouldn't mind if it missed once in while either.  When it misses obvious moves or gets just one piece of seafood on easy, it makes me question how could that have happened.  Normally Joshua's autos are very intelegen't ex. Reaper, Trouncer, ThunderPopperII, Qwerty, Madjong.  I would like to have the same confidence in Penguin Bobber.  With all the the new Game Award badges comming out as of late, I would hate to have to spend weeks on one game

mrjinxcat

I actually like the game too, but it takes too long.  There are other games I have to finish and they just keep commin

bubblegum

the game would be more bearable if they had more resturant options....

Roseybud333

Quote from: bubblegum on November 13, 2005, 05:47:21 AM
the game would be more bearable if they had more resturant options....

One of their interviews with a game maker said they will be adding some soon  O0

patandmegan

I go to evil evil penguin - at least the people there talk and have fun.  Will take me forever but at least the people are fun - and best of all, some of them are mouthy.

Pat

Jinx55

Lucky me, I've got a 9 yr old grandson that can play Penguin Blocks like a pro  :D  At least when he's not grounded for acting up in school  :(

sandyhook

I also was having problems with Penguin Bobber and kept a close eye on the posts about problems that others were having, they were the same as mine, the penguins getting all the groceries and Bob not getting any or maybe 1.

I saw alot of people advise downloading Foxfire and using Sun Java, so I tried that and all I can say is WOW what a big difference it made !! By using Fox and Sun the auto works great.

The only problem I have is slow loading, which I believe is a combo of Pogo and my dial up internet. I just wish Sprint DSL would come to the boonies. All that is available in my area is DirectWay, which I find to be too expensive.

Anyways, if you can download Foxfire & Sun Java you will see a big difference in the auto working, now Bob gets most of the groceries, leaving the Penguins out in the cold.

PS I have game on expert level and the  auto a lil ways past the half way point towards the fast side.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview