This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I have two pogo accounts also.....I'm starting to see a trend here......you think Pogo really only has half a million members?  LMAO

notmypogoname

I only have one Club account.  The other one is just regular.  So there's at least half a million +1.  Unless someone has three...   :P

TmT

Quote from: notmypogoname on November 14, 2005, 11:03:26 PM
I only have one Club account.  The other one is just regular.  So there's at least half a million +1.  Unless someone has three...   :P
I pay for three accounts... two are my personal.. the third is to keep my daughter off my other TWO.... lol

Jewel

lori

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 14, 2005, 05:06:05 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2005, 04:40:11 PM
There are now 1 million Club Pogo members.

http://www.gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=7505

And all of the ones that I ignore are playing bingo and yelling at me for not sharing but are only talking to the hand because I have chat turned off.   lol

Wanna shut them up? My standard smarmy response is.... I'm sorry, but *sharing* as you call it is a violation of Pogo's rules, and  why would you want to play here if you are going to cheat??

hahahaha :o shuts'em down usually.

Country Lady

It says that 75% are women and it takes a player almost 8 months, playing 40 hours a week, to earn 1 million tokens.  It also says Club Pogo players play 60-minute game sessions and spend over 50 hours per month on the site. 
I wonder where they got that from?  I bet I spend 10-12 hours a day on there.  ;D  What can you accomplish in 60 min. I'd like to know?  Of course the autos can accomplish quite a bit in an hour.

persistence

LOL Ya'll were talking about sharing in the bingo room...one time when  I was working on a personal badge for bingo I was room hopping to get my spins and most of the rooms I went in were almost finished and I would quickly fill my card and HEY<WHAT DO YOU KNOW>>>>BINGO !!!!! I would hit the gong and the people started yelling at me...I didn't say anything let my stuff tally up and then off I would go in search of another game.Was really funny when I would go back to that room and the people would start saying things to me about not hitting the gong cause they were trying to share....hehehehehe....guess what I did?????
Ya'll take care and    ENJOY       

renco423

Quote from: Country Lady on November 15, 2005, 02:24:19 AM
It says that 75% are women and it takes a player almost 8 months, playing 40 hours a week, to earn 1 million tokens.  It also says Club Pogo players play 60-minute game sessions and spend over 50 hours per month on the site. 
I wonder where they got that from?  I bet I spend 10-12 hours a day on there.  ;D  What can you accomplish in 60 min. I'd like to know?  Of course the autos can accomplish quite a bit in an hour.

what is "IT" ???

Country Lady

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2005, 04:40:11 PM
There are now 1 million Club Pogo members.

http://www.gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=7505

Didn't you read what it says when you follow the link that Homer posted?  That is the 'IT' that I referred to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview