PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 07:54:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack is finally here (i got the date right again lol)

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

odomus

caroline196

go to pogo main page edit yr favorites scroll down and add from there,make sure u cllick finished and off u go!

notmypogoname

Ahahahahahaha... check out the title of the very first room on the page... ROFL...

cranky

jamez

notmypogoname

Scarlett

Fluffy756

Oh okay at least If I am mad at someone I can go this game pic there face on these ducks. lol lol...........
This is a cool game to play. It beats stack'em up which I will never play again done with that game.

fluffy

foxx

as with most new releases (at least for the first day or so ) I am so in love with this game.  It gets to be kinda mind-numbing after a while, but I guess most of these little "arcade" type games do...

I am a nurse duck (rank 3) without really even trying!  YaY!  :P

420joel

man this game is gonna be boring for sure 6 million tickets for last badge yuck :P

wildcat

persistence

YUKKKKKKKKK    I have just started with this game and am already bored with it.....PLEASEEEEEEE somebody...get that auto out for it,this one I know I will buy.But am glad some of the rest of you like it.Have fun and   ENJOY

cranky

jamez

im on rank 3 lol  ill wait for a auto to come out im gonna finsih up some other games 1st

Fluffy756

bored can't see how anyone can be when the game just came out. It a fun game too play. I might even get the auto I like this game.

fluffy

Blu

bubblegum

now if I could ever play quick quack..that game freezes up on me every time I click start....have to jump to several differnt rooms before I can finnaly play it....  :'( but it is fun from the looks of it

ME4SPADES_

same here i like the game but trying to get other ranks done on other games but will work on it when i have time r maybe auto will
and every1 be good to oscar and homer and mayham for they r working hard to get it done and trying to do updates on the other game e1 hagd and be safe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview